Hey there.

N@TZ

Reaction score
This month i was feeling quite positive and had a few symptoms which are as follows:-

* Stuffy nose
* Waking at 5.30am for a few days in a row and that never happens!!! (Unless its a special occasion and have presents to open!! lol. )
* Boobs sore
* Leg & Stomach cramps
* heartburn
* BAD Backache
* a couple of dizzy spells and headaches

But they have all gone!!!! Im guessing its over for me this month!! Due in the next couple of days. The only thing im feeling now is a little sick and thirsty! Where have all my imaginary symptoms gone?!?!?! :(

:pray: for all your BFP's!! :hug:

hunny its not over until the witch turns up - rememeber that!! and good luck sweetie!! :pray:

im hoping for a BFP too this month - so cummon witch bring it on!! :twisted: LOL

i have been feeling thirsty and a bit light headed :pray:

Ye i hope she stays away too! Shes such a Loser isnt she!!

Oops. I shouldnt really call her names should i, it might make her come quicker!! lol. :shock:

Good luck to you hun!!! xx

lol ooooh never though of that - must be nice to her then from now on!!

Please Mrs AF do not visit me and N@TZ again for another 9 months, we will do anything, thank you sweetness

:rotfl:

when are you testing hunny? :D

Im not too sure yet. lol. I think ill give it till towards the end of next week then try! how bout you hun? :pray:

well its my birthday on 24th June so didnt want to test before then to be disapointed - so decided on end of the month, 30th BUT me and skairdy are testing together and my word 30th is tooo far off LOL so we have decided on the 26th!! :pray:

good luck hun :hug:

Arr my birthday is the 28th! Good luck to you 2. xxx

really??

oooo i was an early bird- shouldnt have been born until July lol :lol:

good luck hunny! :cheer:

O well.... Its my fault for calling her a loser i suppose!! I said she would come faster if you slagged her off!!!!! And she came a couple of days early!! remember girlys, DO NOT SLAG HER OFF OR SHE WILL GET YOU!! call her something nice like princess instead of witch!! ha ha! xx

Princess Flo, Please don't come to my house for the next 9 mths. It's not that i don't love you but would love to be PG more. Pwetty Pweeeeeeze :pray: :pray:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

N@TZ said:
O well.... Its my fault for calling her a loser i suppose!! I said she would come faster if you slagged her off!!!!! And she came a couple of days early!! remember girlys, DO NOT SLAG HER OFF OR SHE WILL GET YOU!! call her something nice like princess instead of witch!! ha ha! xx

Hun she must of heard us being nasty 2 her - she got me this afternoon!!! :roll:

lol. SEE!! O well good luck next time!! :hug: :hug:

I think we should go with Skairdycat - Princess Flow. WE LOVE YOU BUT NOT AS MUCH AS BABIES!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

N@TZ said:
I think we should go with Skairdycat - Princess Flow. WE LOVE YOU BUT NOT AS MUCH AS BABIES!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Do you think she will fall for it?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

I hope so!!!!! Lets try being nice for a couple of months and see what happens!! :)

yeah ok - if it doesnt work by August - im going back to being nasty 2 her again :evil: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back