1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

photo-1.jpg

Do you think it's smaller? 10W6D x

good lord......that is a massive bump...lol...awww jennu, cute little bump....my god i might have one soon...eeeek!!! if it can get through the fat...lol xx

No hun i dont think it has got smaller... but then again i dont think mine has got bigger from last time just that on the irst im closer to the lens! xxx

I think at 8W I had a lot of bloat actually so some of that was prob just wind or dinner LOL! x

I forgot....will try to remember to take a pic in morning....

Think its too dark - hmmmm sorry girls. 90% bloat I can guarantee it - I'm eating like a horse!!

9 weeks today

Attachments

• DSC_0606-1.jpg
    DSC_0606-1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
awww jen and tracey, perfect little football shaped bumps!

can't wait for pickle to make my tummy grow. Does it feel strange to be growing day by day?

Here is my 11+4 Bump!!

I think its starting to get less bloated now!..

ng85cp.jpg
255o1va.jpg

You will hun, :) you might even over take me, mine seems to be shrinking, i pee all day long so i think all that bloating from water retetion is starting to ease!!! i can hardly fit in my jeans.... i just live in my tracky bottoms when im at home!!! ive got a wedding in a months time, and i can even go and buy my dress as i dont know how big i will be!!

I've just noticed we are due the same day - well, I may have noticed this before and with my preggo head forgotten, but I've just seen now and am excited! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back