1dpo and so the wait begins....

I really hope we both get bfp, think we deserve it and can be bump buddies :) trying my best not to test before monday, dont really want to monday either as it is still too early and dont want to get upset. Just been getting bubble rumbling in my tummy :-/ xx

i got that rumbling tummy thing when i got my bfp, quite early on if i remember right, it was one of the first symptoms i noticed. you've been getting some really positive signs hun, really hope it turns out to be a BFP for you x

i'm going to hold out testing until at least Tues possible Weds, but thats being a bit optimistic i think haha

I have had a few, but then you rea loads of ladies having all these type symptoms and get a bfn, guess they can just be a in your head xx

I know that's the worry...I'm trying not to ss but its hard x

Its too difficult not to, keeps u busy, haha. I think we should test the same day, so we dont test any earlier than we need to :) xx

good idea, what day do you want to test?

I say maybe tuesday, that way we would be 10dpo and maybe have a chance of a faint line. Im so worried im going get a bfn and the witch will come and get me. Really want this, dont think i would have been so bad if i didnt have my mc. Tuesday good with you? xx

yes Tuesday is good.

I know what you mean the 2ww didn't really bother me but since the mc I just want to get pg again so badly. I'm really scared of getting a BFN don't know how I'll be if I don't catch this cycle I'm really hoping I do xxx

Well if we dot catch it this cycle at least we can get our cycles back to normal. Only time will tell. Will have to see if anybody else is willing to wait until tuesday to test xx

Bethyboo is 5do do she may want to test with us too.

at lesat I have you girls to come to for support when I'm feeling weak and ready to poas lol

There was a few on this thred roughly the same as us. I am so glad i join this forum, help me so much the last month xx

Just need some of you or all of you to get your bfps :) x

Hi,

Me again... I'm DPO3 today.. but would like to wait... Tuesday is too early for me to test. I plan to test Friday/Saturday next week... eek!

New job Monday should keep me occupied (here's hoping anyway!)...

xx

It woul be great if we could all join you :) its going to be a struggle to wait until tuesday, but no point doing it before as it would just be a bfn for me. Congrats again to you, you going to test aain in a few days toget a darker line? xx

Yeah will keep testing til I get my digi confirmation. Feel as sick as a dog this morning though and couldn't sleep on my boobs last night cos they are like sore rocks!!! Lol. So unless something doesn't implant properly I think I am def pregnant xxx

Bethyboo is 5do do she may want to test with us too.

at lesat I have you girls to come to for support when I'm feeling weak and ready to poas lol

Thanks MrsCK, yeh I'm the same :)

My LP is usually only 10 days so I'm actually expecting af on Tuesday. I'm on my second month of vitamin b6 to try to sort this out but so far it's only brought O forward and my LP has stayed the same, so annoying!! So yeh I'll test if the witch doesn't get me first. Roll on Tuesday!!

Symptoms still same as before, bloated and sore bbs, I'm spotty now too. V attractive! Good luck everyone xx

Thats really looking good if your spotting, you could possible test before tuesday if you wanted, im sure you will wait for your other ladies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back