• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Feel free to jump aboard the march bfp train the witch has been tied up and shoved in a locked cuboard and she aint coming out for 9 months bcos we are all getting our bfps :) :) :) :) xxx

I feel like an emotional reck today 3dpo for me. And lots of rib ache too. Cant stop balling my eyes out x

I had a lot of really wet cm, seriously thought period had come and felt gutted, relieved it wasn't! Anyone else had this? My back aches lots too, trying not to symptom spot but it's hard! X

Any news anyone?! I'm trying to eat really healthy at the moment but all I wanted to do today was eat. I felt a little faint this afternoon. I can't believe I'm only 5dpo!! It seems way longer!

I've had really bad back ache had it tomorrow eve with cramps and then got the back ache today n think my boobs feel a bit achey too. :-/ had abit of cm too. Due on Sat so only 2 full days left to get through before I either get it or get my bbfp. Hope the witch is locked up tight!!! Xx

Thank you!! You too hun. Hurry up tww!! Would be amazing for so many bfps in March hehe xx

Sore nips and loads of cm are both really good signs!

I'm 5 dpo today, half way there! I had some really strange vivid dreams last night which I remember having very early on in my last pregnancys,I'm taking it as a sign but it was probably something I ate.

Hope everyone is ok x

Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... just found out my neice is pregnant im gutted she doesnt know eho the dad is .. 1 night stand shes immature for her age and shes still partying plus ive heard through the family she has been pregnant before buy didnt end in a healthy baby or mc !!! Why why why !!!!! I burst unto tears wen i found out but hubby thinks i over reacted ... have i ??? I feel so angry and upsey she doesnt lokk after herself properly sleeps with anything male arghhhh ... sorry needed to vent .. rant ... cry but now im thinking am i over reactin ... this is total crap !!!

not at all hun it would hurt me too! She is lucky to fall so easy its so un fair!!! Id be fuming too... Sucks. :( x

You're not overreacting at all, its hard when you get this kind of news. Its difficult to hear when its something we want so badly. I had someone say to me (who knows my history) that she found it really hard when she wasn't pregnant on the first month of trying and she is so happy it happened on the second month. I felt like saying, try 2 and a half years of waiting and heartache. Hope you're feeling ok xx

You're not over-reacting. I hate hearing stories like this. Don't get me wrong, only been trying for 4 months but everyone else i know thats trying seems to be happening for them 1st or 2nd month and it gets to you. 5 people in my work pregnant just now too!

Jodie all u can do is hope and pray the baby comes out healthy but it's not fair as we know only 2 well :( x but we gunna get our bfps in a days not a few weeks or months a few days !!!!

Thanks ladies feeling a bit bettet now xx
Your right andrea i so hope the baby is ok shes 6 weeks and was out at the weekend partying xx

anyway no drepressing crap from me !!! Its nearly tues im just goun to get some cheapies and wen not if WEN the show lines i will be gettin a frer a digi and well about 20 others tests hahah xx

Ooo Jodie I'm gunna do the same cheapies first then the frer and then I'm gunna go out and buy a digi !!! Whoooohooooo !!!

Just catching upn this thread.
How are you ladies?
When's testing day? xx

Ooh I'm so excited for you guys.
When do you go away hun?
Not quite but nearly. Hoping to ov 2moz or Sat :) xx

We fly 18march , can't wait !! I'm hoping I won't have morning sickness cus I'm def gettin a bfp !! Hurry up and ov and get in the madness ! I predict il b crazy women by 8 dpo !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back