• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Lol see im 6 days late for my period, but I think I ovulated later so really think I may not be that far past it x

Oh wow I hope this is it for u then. I try do hard to talk myself out of testing early but cave. Stupid really cos I know it's too early to show yet lol oh well there's hope anyway. Have u been this late before

No never hun x its weird as I got 2 positives in December then a few days later had a few days bleed and 22 days later had another bleed then 3 days later a day bleed then nothing. Been 30-35 days since the last bleeds. I'm normally 29 days on the dot! Xxx

I just fort had a early miscarriage. And my cycle returned 22 days later that was 21st Jan for few days. Then a little bleed on the 26th Jan. But nothing since... Who nos! I am on some artheritus tablets that can effect hcg level making then a little low... But going to re test in few days got docs next Tuesday x

Wow that's a really strange cycle it's rubbish when u are so regular and obv gutting to have + then mc. I was always so regular 28 days like clockwork then had a cycle where I was 11 days late but I was under a lot if stress at the time so doc put it down to that and sure enough aF came now my cycles seem to b about 30 days but can be +/- 1 day x just keeping fx this is our month have been getting a bit if low ab cramping this pm and a bit if a headache but trying not to symptom spot lol

I'm only 4dpo so I'm trying not to symptom spot. Otherwise I know it will send me crazy. This 2ww goes on forever!! I'm still not testing until 15dpo. How is everyone else getting on? x

Hey ladies how are we all this evening im tryin to distract myself with decorating ds bedroom it was working till i finished for the night lol xx

Hey girls. Had really bad back ache tonight which developed into cramping. Only way can describe feeling is like when knicker elastic too tight n almost feels like it's pinching the skin at top of pubic bone or right on there. And just generally uncomfortable aches :-/ really bloated now too !
Ics arrived going to try one in morn with fmu even though too early yet but fx anyway haha xx

Good luck for testing Kaa286, let us know how you get on!

I am 4dpo today and I'm desperate to test, although it is obviously too early. Luckily I am going away this weekend so I'm hoping that will take my mind off it all. I started this cycle being so positive that this would be our month but that has worn off. Think it is because we started out doing smep then wore ourselfs out by the time it came to ovulation. We did dtd the day before ov and the day after so keeping my fingers crossed!

How is everyone else? Any symptoms? Is everyone else feeling positive about this month? x

Morning girls - kaa that sounds really good , have u tested this morning ? Good luck x
Well 5 dpo I feel like its going quite fast !
How u getting on Jodie ?x

Well 10 dpo and I feel like utter rubbish. Feel like I've got a bad cold/ cough on its way :( my get up Nd go has got up and left lol hope all u ladies are well any news kaa

I'm hoping so feel like I'm carting something heavy around under my arms today but that's probly my glands from feeling rough

Hey ladies hows u all doing ..

hey andrea im up to my eyes in paint and paper decoratin ds bedroom tryin to keep my minf of symptims butttt ive got sore nips today woohoooo i hope its a good sign xxx

how u doing andrea xx

hi all... I'm an emotional wreck today lol. Can't stop crying!! So embarassing at work :( any one got any bfps today? X

Hey ladies hows u all doing ..

hey andrea im up to my eyes in paint and paper decoratin ds bedroom tryin to keep my minf of symptims butttt ive got sore nips today woohoooo i hope its a good sign xxx

how u doing andrea xx

I want sore nips lol , keep the paint brushes handy you'll need um 4 the nursery !! I love decorating its just the glossing that sends me over the edge !
Been out and about 2day Florida shopping brought nothing but a pair of earings , think it abit early 4 flip flops in the shops !
Hannah can't believe ur waiting till Friday 2 test again that's willpower !

Well that was a productive shop andrea haha not long now till u go eeekk ...
got a bit of discharge today usually get that before af well shr can sod of shes not visiting any of us for 9 months lol carnt wait to start testing in tues xxx

I am only 1dpo, I was going to make a 2WW thread but wondered if I can join all you lovely ladies?! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back