1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

I'm ok Ty purple just last night bbs felt full and heavy so gave them a bit of a rub (which I usually do as I am always checking them) and this liquid just started coming out which I've never had apart from when I had dd which again was only like colostrum as I didn't have any milk production. How are you x

I've had that happen before too. While I was on cerazette so I wasn't having periods. It only happened every now and then. It never became a problem for me and I didn't see a doctor about it. But if you're worried maybe you should speak to your doctor. I'm ok thanks. Just hating this 2ww! And I have the hiccups!!! Lol!

Hey ladies ....

kaa u can have pate as i think thats just when the placenta takes over i had pate with both my kids xxx

Mbrbkb im not sure about the nipple issue ...

Well i feel pants tonight not sure if its just bcos im tired but my thighs feel like lead weights bad head generally feel crap .. who knows maybe i did ov early all i know id i soooo want to poas haha xxx

Oh damn too late now haha!! I was bloody googling mozzarella at the dinner table n everything haha psycho moment!!

Aw I feel ur pain huni and I'm 9 or 10dpo tomorrow eek!! Just don't want to waste a frer. Come on ics hurry up!!! Ha xx

I just checked both and I could definitely see a line! Do you know how many days past ovulation you are? x

No idea had a bleed on 21st jab for few days then again on 26th for a day... :/ xx I hope they are there for sure!! Xx

I have everything crossed for you!! Looks good though :) Maybe you should test again in a couple of days and see if you get a stronger line? x

That's the plan so nervous.... Not sure whether believe it lol xx

Keep us updated won't you?! I'm off to bed, night hun. Try and get some sleep! :) x

Morning girls - this time next week we will all have bfps !!
Hannah I defo c lines !! Fx 4 u . How's every1 doing 2day any symptom spotting going on ?? X

Morning ladies ... well my thighs feel like ive run a marathon and beleive me i havent lol ... couldnt even brush my teeth this morning was constantly gippin can i use that as a symptom lol xxx

Jodie sore thighs !! Wouldn't b from all that humpty dumpty u been havin would it ? !! Lol !
Hannah sounds good !
Well nothing 2 report here all quite on the western front ! I wanna b 8 dpo so I can start poking my boobs , it's my fav part of the 2ww ! I've just noticed I'm am exclamation mark freak !!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha my oh says im a freak as all I do is sit on here and pee on sticks hahax

I need to join this, im 6/7 dpo and going mad, I have af pains and no cm so sure its not my month but its killing me. I had really bad cramps yesterday but less so today, but no sore bbs and no cm so that's not good. I feel sick but I think its a coincidence

I don't even know when I can test as Ovia says AF due on 2nd, but my AF is usually always on 7th - I OV's late this month and started AF early too. I hate this - driving me mad just to be disappointed!

Hi ladies just to say I caved (feeling ashamed) and did a test this morning, not fmu and it was a bfn :( oh well, not out til the witch arrives I know so still feeling positive. Boobies ache today and feel heavy again and seem to b eating more I don't usually get to a point where I'm starving but then began to feel a bit icky so had a Sarnie followed by a big fat sticky toffee pud and my god it was amazeballs lol hope everyone is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back