• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Dry mouth, itchy all over and thirsty. Trying not to symptom spot. The dry mouth and thirstynes is new to me though. Its hard watchimg everyone be pregnant. I lost my daughter at 14 months of age just over a year ago hardest day of my life that was. Xx

So sorry to hear about ur little girl :( xxx

Thank u. She is my guardian angel now watching over me. I fell pregnant with her 3 years ago in march so hoping this is a bfp for me x

Not used an ic today yet. Going to wait and see if af arrives tomorrow or not. X

Wahoo I got my peak on my cbfm today so I'm in the final stretch of bd'ing ;)
I'm defo getting a March bfp along with all you lovely ladies xx

Hey ladies well go on shout at me i know u will haha ive just peed in an ic hahah bfn of course bcos the egg probs hasnt implanted yet ahaha oh well the urge to poas has gone for now haha xxx

Ha Jodie ur a girl after my own heart! Of course it's too early especially with an ic but at least the urge has passed now ha ha fx for you for a few more days time! X

I never test early but this month something is different i have an urge to test all the time haha xxx

JODIE !! U never test early ! Omg u bad girl !lol egg prob still floating around ! I've just been over 2 the nov pregnancy thread 4 a sneaky peak looks like they got loads of room 4 us !! So was in tkmax earlier and nearly brought a baby blanket on sale £7 bargain so cute !..but I felted draft and put it back , think I might go back 2moz and get it ! Has any1 else got baby bits ?
Yeah Mel will u b 1 dpo 2 moz then?

I knoe im so naughty lol .... i was soo temted to buy a little outfit i saw today it was soo cute i picked it up and put it back down again but i think i just might go and get it you never know it could be lucky lol xxx

I am only 3dpo, I swear time is standing still. I always symptom spot but never believe them. Last night I had Chinese and all I had afterwards was a taste of sugar. I had this when pregnant with my son. 3dpo is of course stupidly early to have symptoms but thought would note it anyway as I had symptoms really early on with my son so who knows x

Sounds promising lisey if u had that before xx
i feel like ive done a 10ww but its only beed 7days haha xx

It was very strange, I didn't connect it at first but then thought 'oooh I have had this once before'. I won't get too excited, I never do but its something I have not had in any other 2WW or even on my bfp cycles apart from my boy. With my son, I had symptoms from literally days after ovulation would have occurred. People say its not possible til implantation but I don't believe that cos I have experienced it before. We weren't trying for my son so I wasn't symptom spotting but I knew something was off, tested and was negative (it was too early cos it would have been a few days after ov...I didn't understand all the timing stuff back then). Anyways, when I count back from when we found it, I was getting symptoms before implantation would have happened. I also read an article once that said as soon as the sperm and egg meet, HCG is released into the body so it is possible to feel some symptoms, I will see if I can find it.
Wow, that was long-winded lol xx

This isn't the article I read originally but thought some ladies might find it interesting;

There are very few, if any, pregnancy symptoms before implantation, since the embryo has not begun to make hcg. However, your body does not continue *as normal*, or with business as usual. After hatching from the zona pellucida, the embryo sends a signal to the ovaries to secrete early pregnancy factor (EPF), which occurs from 1-2 days after fertilization. This EPF begins a dialogue between the embryo and the mother. It is possible, therefore, that a woman who is very sensitive, or is accutely aware of things, may have some symptoms associated with the EPF secretion, although I am not sure if this has been studied.

EPF is an immunosuppressant. Along with other substances associated with early embryos, EPF believed to play a role in preventing the immune system of the pregnant female from attacking the embryo. In humans, modern pregnancy tests detect human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). hCG is not present until after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. In contrast, EPF is present within hours of fertilization. While several other pre-implantation signals have been identified, EPF is believed to be the earliest possible marker of pregnancy. The accuracy of EPF as a pregnancy test in humans has been found to be high by several studies

Wow that's lissy that's an interesting read , may b we r not as nuts as we think we r ! X

Exactly, I wanted everyone to know, we are not mad women lol x

Wow thats soo interesting thanls for posting that lisey xx

Hello ladies, how is everyone? I've had a busy couple of days. I've felt so bloated today and had itchy nipples for about 20 minutes. What's that all about?!! I had the hiccups earlier in the week too. How early will a BFP show?..... Not that I'm going to test!

Hey purple cloud we i caved and tested haha 7dpo and egg wont have implanted yet but hey i needed to pee on somthing haha im testin again in tues i will be12dpo so hoping its going to show at least a faint line to obsess over haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back