• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Jodie that's amazing haha do it I'm now thinking maybe for research purposes I should test every day from tomorrow just to document it and then we can share notes etc. ;)

Lol do it im tempted to test now to. Been cramping alot today not painfull but i am award of it. Could this be good or not x

Hope all u ladies are well currently. 7dpo don't know when to test I'm a poas addict so probly everyday until aF due want this bfp so bad when shall I test???? Ha ha Baby dust and pos thoughts to everyone mwah

I'm going to hold out until 15dpo! Hope you're not going to be a bad influence on me!! :)

Ha ha I will try my hardest not to b a bad influence lol please be a good influence on me and tell me to keep away from the tests! I have 3 sat in my bathroom cupboard and they are teasingly calling me, I swear I can hear them saying "pee on me!" Lol

Lol! Don't listen to the voices in the cupboard!! :) How every can you get a BFP? Did someone say about 9dpo?

I've just gone and order some ics from amazon in the hope they come by Tuesday at latest and then I won't waste a frer ahah, feel a lot better having ordered them though.

I had cramping today too like mild dull aches was almost like af cramps but didn't last longer than maybe an hour or two then I fell asleep so think they must have gone, xx

Lol! Don't listen to the voices in the cupboard!! :) How every can you get a BFP? Did someone say about 9dpo?

Noooo stop it right now we must not discuss early testing hahaha ur being ur own bad influence now! :D xx

Last edited:
Im only 1dpo though. So dunno if ive ever had cramping this early. Nothing has come of it. X

Hahah ive been looking at tests on amazon and ebay aswell im so goin to be bankrupt soon with a house full of tests ooopss lol xx

We are a disgrace, don't let us test let's distract each other to now all buying a range of tests we really are addicts, the first step is accepting and acknowledging it, and I do! I don't care I love it haha xx

Hahah ive been looking at tests on amazon and ebay aswell im so goin to be bankrupt soon with a house full of tests ooopss lol xx

When are u doing ur first test? X

I'm not sure how early u can get a bfp I think everyone is so different, same with symptoms. I had no symptoms with my dd and found out I had my bfp 2 days after aF due, I just 'knew'. Now I'm looking out for every symptom possible lol every twinge every pain in my bbs any change in my cm it's like ooohh could I and go and test so I'm trying to be very strong this time around lol but I'm bound to crack, I'm like a ticking poas bomb lol

Noooo stop it right now we must not discuss early testing hahaha ur being ur own bad influence now! :D xx

Lol!! I'm easily led! I'm waiting until 15dpo.....
So what's everyone's story? I'm from down South and TTC our first.

Last edited:
Hahaha we can't help it can we!!! Ha.

Same here ttc our first baby :) x

We are Ttc no 2 already have a dd who will b 3 in May live in Oxfordshire me and hubby will be married 4 years this year

Right i need to distract myself or im goin to end up at tescos in my pj's buyin tests lol even hubby is on about them hah ...

so distraction time .... what is the first thing u will do wen u see those 2 lines ....

me i will pee on anothe 10 sticks to make sure its real then probably laugh and cry at the same time haha xx

oohhh and me and hubster ttc number 3 since ds botn 7 years ago and live in edinburgh but from north yorks xx

Last edited:
Ha ha I don't know probly the same as u laugh cry do a little dance and fist pump then tell hubby to get ready for the continual foot/ back rubs I will be entitled to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back