• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Oh my poor hubby we decided to still dtd every other night just in case bcos of all the lines.on the opks but ive worn him out he couldnt perform lastnight haha i hope he can tonighy lol xx

Did you break him Jodie?! Lol! These men just can't keep up. I tried every trick in the book just to get extra action! Lmao!!! I'm feeling hopeful for all of us, I want to see lots of March BFP!!! Xx

Hope all u ladies are well currently. 7dpo don't know when to test I'm a poas addict so probly everyday until aF due want this bfp so bad when shall I test???? Ha ha Baby dust and pos thoughts to everyone mwah

I'm going to hold out until 15dpo! Hope you're not going to be a bad influence on me!! :)

I did purple cloud the first time in 18 years haha ... well we dtd cd 10,11,13,15 and hopefully tonight cd17 then i think i will let him have a break for a while hopefully 9 months haha xx

Poor hubby haha know he feeling think I broke mine last week too haha.
The urge to poas is becoming quite overwhelming now how is everyone else coping with it. My frers are positively screaming at me! Haha x

Im 2dpo and sooo want poas i dont know whats wring with me i dont usually trst early haha xx

Jodie that's not like u !! Lol hubby just told me he feels used ! Poor men ! We won't want them anywhere near us 4 the next 9 months ! We r all gunna b good def no testing b4 10 dpo -( she says at 2 dpo )!il prob crack sometime next week !

Hana my oh feels he's being used to they'll moan when were all pregnant and don't want sex!! X

Omg just been on the feb testing thread wow 15 bfps !! Jodie u must have a bucket full of baby dust !
Hannah the only thing I'm gunna want when I'm preggers is fooooood !!

I know andrea 15 bfps the ladies didnt let me down :) so this is a lucky thread aswell BFPS all round spreading the baby dust as my ds says sharing is caring haha ..... im so poas as soon as i can haha xxx

Ok ladies im jumping on the train. Im 1dpo today and im detirmined to think positive about getting a bfp. Had a horrid time last month 4 days late and 10 days on. X

Woohoooo welcome aboard we are all thinking positive we are gunna get out bfps this cycle we are tryin ti be good and not testin early but we arnt doing very well we have already discussed the best day to test me im testin 4th of march if i can sit on my hands that long lol xx

Im not due on till the 14th of march but im sure ill be testing before then though. I have a serious addiction to poas lol x

hi everyone how do you get the ticker from countdown to pregnancy? it wont seem to work on my profile

Go on user cp at top left of this site and then in edit signature get the bob code from countdown to pregnancy and copy and paste it into bob code section on here. Hope that makes sense and helps xx

It's like poas anonymous here...hi my name is kaa and I'm addicted to peeing on things haha!

I'm not sure I will be able to resist in the morning but I must be strong until Friday! Although with having 2 tests that surely means it's ok to use 1 of them a bit earlier and leave the other til the day of a for day after?! Anyone agree haha

Wow 15bfps please let us all be next!!! Xx

Kaa step away from those test ..... step away from the tests lol ....

thats what we need to start a poas addictiin group haha xx

Hahaha yeh and same to you, step away from the frers and ics haha! Oh we so need a group like that think that's a must! Xx

Im no use lol id be thinking the same kaa. I brought a load of ebay 50 of them lol. Only the cheap ones. But the good ones i wont buy till i miss AF. X

I was thinking i might just try every brand of test u can buy purely for research reasons of course lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back