• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

jodie34

Reaction score
Well im sicknof lookin at 2 lines on opks my phone app and ticker both say 1dpo so thats what i am haha ... still goin to dtds every other day just in case lol ...

soooo whis with me and andrea we are both 1dpo and we are both definitly gettin our bfps in 2 weeks ...

feel free to join in xx

Hi ladies! I'm 1dpo too! I'm up for a bit of positive thinking and support through the next 2 weeks. BFP here we come!

Hey I'm 6dpo as far as my ticker n period tracker are concerned but I still had ewcm upto like Thursday just gone and some cramps twinges on Thursday too so I'm wondering if I ov late in which case I'm only 2dpo either way can I join you and ur optimism please hehe xxx

Hi Kaa286, how long have you been TTC? I'm new to all of this, only been TTC since December. Let's hope all this positive thinking pays off! x

I'm in. Got a pos opk yesterday so I'm assuming I will ov today so will be 1dpo tomorrow. Smep'ing this month so hoping I'm in with a good chance. Fingers crossed for bfps for everyone! x

Can I join in please? I am on my 6th day of flashing smileys on my cb digi and should be doe to ov tomorrow so am hoping to get my BFP in 2 weeks time!
I'm not convinced I've done enough this month, been bd'ing every 2-3 days. I was originally going for the Smep but that went AWOL before long! I now like to say I'm doing my own version of the Smep! :)
Good luck everyone! :) xxx

Good luck girls, i will hopefully be seeing you all in the bfp section soon xxxx

Last edited:
I'm 1dpo today too, not sure I'll be joining you with the BFP, but there is a small chance,it only needs one after all!

Xx

Hi Kaa286, how long have you been TTC? I'm new to all of this, only been TTC since December. Let's hope all this positive thinking pays off! x

Same here I stopped taking bcp in December took 53 days from last af on pill til my proper af off the pill, 28th jan, then was supposed to have ov around 14th/15th February but that's if I have regular cycles which I don't know yet so kinda frustrating really. That's why I'm a little unsure about how many dpo I actually am :-/

What about u Hun? Xx

I got my first positive on weds so guessing I ov'd on Thursday, not sure if I've done enough as I Dtd on Tuesday and Thursday, been away at really awkward time sooooo I'm either 1 or 2 dpo! Really want it this month, we're moving house on the 14th so would be lovely to have that happen as well!

Hey ladies I'm 6dpo but would still like to join your positive thinking club please xxx baby dust to all xxx

Same here I stopped taking bcp in December took 53 days from last af on pill til my proper af off the pill, 28th jan, then was supposed to have ov around 14th/15th February but that's if I have regular cycles which I don't know yet so kinda frustrating really. That's why I'm a little unsure about how many dpo I actually am :-/

What about u Hun? Xx

Same with me really, my cycle seems to be around 31 days but I'm not sure. Just hoping for the best. I haven't started using opks yet. I have endometriosis and miscarriages behind me so I need a lot of optimism and positive thoughts!!!

Omg there's loads of us in the 2ww !!!!! Love it !! Right I'm so positive it's going 2 happen , can't wait 2 c them bfps !!
Jodie I just posted in ttc about when I first came on this forum on mouse ready steady test thread and I knew then me and u gunna be bump buddies , this is it !!!! Good luck girls baby dust !!! X

Yeh mine are probably going to be irregular but will have to wait and see! Aw sorry to hear that Hun I had a chemical few years back so when I do finally get that BFp I will be insisting bloods or an early scan to be sure xxx

Wooohooo come on girls this is our time for a bfps positive all the way xx

andrea i remeber that we are soooo going to be bump buddies ur right our cycles are back together again see we needed to wait till they got back on to the same cycle this is it bfpppppp time wooohoooo xx

Last edited:
Wooohooo come on girls this is our time for a bfps positive all the way xx

andrea i remeber that we are soooo going to be bump buddies ur right our cycles are back together again see we needed to wait till they got back on to the same cycle this is it bfpppppp time wooohoooo xx

I'm feeling that positive Im gunna play the lottery 2night 2 lol !

Florida a win on the lottery and a bfp all in one month well they do say good stuff happens in 3's xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back