15 dpo and had negative's since 10 dpo

snoop

Reaction score
I came across this site when i was googling about symptoms because i am currently 15 dpo so roughly 4 days late, and had negative pregnancy test up till yesterday but did not bother taken one today because i expect it to be the same:eh:.

I have a short cycle of 23-25 days and my last period was the 4th may, but today i have had cramping, feeling sick, tired and last night i was sick with sore chest.

But i guess with all the google answers i have seen i am defiantly out since i never got a positive on day 14.

But it could be my mind playing tricks on me, and the symptoms are not related to pregnancy sign at all, who knows lol

Last edited:
sorry hun,didnt wanna read n run - you may have ovulated late which is why u aren't gettin a bfp yet.

fingers crossed for you :dust:

I've heard some people don't get a positive until afew weeks late!! Goodluck x x

your not out yet hun!

I was due on may 17th....(lmp before that was 13th april) didnt get a bfp untill may 25th and i have long 35/36 day cycles xxx

As you AF has not arrived thats still great
I have 26-28 day cycle and finally got a V.V.V faint BFP on CD34 !! I think I must have ov'd late for some reason, so hang in there and good luck

what tests are you using , maybee try a CB digi?

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies,

That has gave me a bit of reassurance that i am not out yet :)

I used asda own brand pregnancy tests at 10,11,13,14 dpo, i thought they were sensitive. I am still not having any symptoms of my period coming today either so looks like i will be off to get another test this week some time if it has not arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back