10 Dpo - Now 14 DPO update!!

Any update?

Im out, I think! Started my AF yesterday, but its a bit strange (bit waterey and brown - TMI!), but think its because its my first cycle since coming off the pill.

Fx for you though - any news? We are all waiting with baited breath!
xxx

I'm out.
She got me this morning.

But it means I now have a perfect 28 day cycle with OV on CD14
Just hope it stays that way!

Sorry to hear that hun. But that is good about your cycles.

Sending you lots of baby dust for next month.

xx

Ah bonny just catching up on posts...sorry she got you.... Shelf space still keeping warm for you tho xxx

Oh it must be great to suddenly have got your cycle under check - plenty of dates still free for August testing ;)

Thanks girls!

Wilma put a teddy on my space! I hope it won't be there gathering dust for too long though

Mrs B - My cycles wouldn't be in check now if it wasn't for your recommendation for accupuncture! So thanks hunni!!!

August testing....hmmm am really not trying to think about it to be honest!

Have just booked a function room in a pub for Hubby's suprise 40th! He is majorly pissed off that he's not having a party this year!!! hahaha!! little does he know!!!

Wilma you wanna make him a cake for me?! Although not sure if you are too far away from me!!! Will pm you though!!

Trying to keep my hopes up though and have now got hubby taking a-z vitamins - he doesn't know I'm trying to improve his sperm quality with them though!!! hahaha!!!

sorry she got you Bonny and Lea

wow that's great to get your cycle bang on normal, that should be a big helpX

Thanks hun!!!

OMG 16 weeks already!!! only seems like yesterday you got your BFP!!!

Accupuncture again tonight and really looking forward to it!

Can't wait for AF to go too!! Hubby better watch out!!!

i need it having a real bad time went to gp yesterday he wants me to come off clomid as my day 21 blood tests are too high.

they are now starting tests for prolactin levels....
so tis month ive got to go natural no drugs... so i wont ovulate thats the whole reason they he put me on clomid!!...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back