Hello

snoop

Reaction score
Hi
Just found this forum by googling. So here is a little bit about me, i am TTC child number 4. I must be mad lol, i am 33 years old at the moment, Currently work in the health care profession and doing my mental health nursing in Aug :)

I came across this site when i was googling about symptoms because i am currently 15 dpo so roughly 4 days late, and had negative pregnancy test up till yesterday but did not bother taken one today because i expect it to be the same:eh:, i have a short cycle of 23-25 days and my last period was the 4th may, but today i have had cramping, feeling sick tired and last night i was sick with sore chest.

But i guess with all the google answers i have seen i am defiantly out since i never got a positive on day 14.
Any enough about me, look forward to chatting with you all at some point :)

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome to the forums. It was Google who brought me here too :)

You're going to have your hands full with 4! Hope you get a bfp soon, the symptoms all sound familiar!

indie

Hello! Welcome to the forums. It was Google who brought me here too :)

You're going to have your hands full with 4! Hope you get a bfp soon, the symptoms all sound familiar!

indie

The other 3 are aged 10,12 &13 so it should not be to bad lol.
I am just going on the assumption that it is my mind playing tricks and i am probably not pregnant after getting a negative on 14 dpo.

Welcome Snoop, good luck TTC number 4 , I am also on number 4 , with older children of 11,9 and 8 so I do understand! Hope you get a BFP soon and I can follow your pregnany journey X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back