1 BFP ... No AF.... Now BFN x2!!

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Morning guys, what a saga!

So got a faint BFP and this morning and yesterday lunch I've had 2 BFN's - but no AF which is technically 2 days late now.

Any experience of anyone that can shed some light? Wondering if it is a chemical pregnancy?

I have a few mild cramps today but been getting them on and off for over a week now.

Not a clue what's going on and too scared to get excited over a faint BFP now :(

I'm not sure hun on one pregnancy I had I only got lines in pm wee. Maybe its just not as concentrated the last few times?

Ahh okay.... I guess just test again in a couple of days! The BFP was in the early evening so maybe that is when I should test? Xx

Give it couple days, test again. Wait for a BFP or AF I guess, fx for you xxx

Give it couple days, test again. Wait for a BFP or AF I guess, fx for you xxx

Pretty frustrating really isn't it - I didn't find out I was pregnant with DD til I was like 8 weeks so as soon as I did a test it came up straight away on CBDigi - maybe my body doesn't have many hormones lol.

Hoping AF doesn't arrive after some excitement! X

hope you get your BFP in a couple of days
So confusing!

Good luck x

It could well be a chemical pregnancy but I wouldnt give up hope yet. Some tests are not as sensitive as others. Personally I'd get a FRER and do it today or tomorrow. I think that would give you a better idea of what is happening.

I'd get a frer I had two feint positives with tesco but solid line with frer they seem to be the most sensitive. Expensive though x

It could well be a chemical pregnancy but I wouldnt give up hope yet. Some tests are not as sensitive as others. Personally I'd get a FRER and do it today or tomorrow. I think that would give you a better idea of what is happening.

I can't find the frer anywhere!! Not in tesco, co op, boots .... Where he hell are they hiding!! Xx

Looks that way due July 7th I think looking at the dates :/ I got my frer from boots I looked everywhere yesterday and couldn't find one but found one this morning x

I can't find the frer anywhere!! Not in tesco, co op, boots .... Where he hell are they hiding!! Xx

Thats fustratng. tend to buy them online and keep them in stock so not sure where normal people buy them :). Maybe try looking for another pink dye test that is sensitive.

I think the tests you've been using are not sensitive enough
Could you get a Superdrug?

Keeping everything crossed lovely xxxxx

Superdrug & lloyds usually stock them xx

Okay there's a lloyds nearby but not a super drug. I'm on the case this afternoon! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back