Bfp

Joolz1117

Reaction score
Omg everyone can't believe this is happening!! Sooooo excited!!! My last period was 26 April and since mid may I have been testing and getting bfn! I have even had bloods done and and ultrasound at hospital 2 weeks ago, I dont know why but I decided to do a test today as still no af but not holding out much hope and bfp!!!!! I'm not dreaming am I?? This is a bfp??? Everything is rushing through my head!!! Can't believe it and now have no clue how far or anything x thanks for listening to my rant!!!:dance::dance:

congrats! it must be real if your test says it is, lol :)

Thanx guys, been tryin for number 3 for almost a year now which makes it even more of a shock!!

Amazing, congratulations xxx

Wow Congratulations! Time for a digi?

So did a digi this morning and came straight up pregnant 3+ so it's def now :dance:

congratulations!! :) I've heard quite a few ppl say they had negative tests for several weeks or even months and then got their BFP. Gives the rest of us hope it really does! When you were testing previously had you been using digi's or if not when pregnancy test were you using?? xxx

Hi, well I have been doing every test frer, 2 digis, boots own, chemists own and have been doing at least 2 a week for past 6 weeks, cost me a fortune!! Lol x I even had, test at doctors, blood test and an ultrasound 3 weeks ago! All came back neg so I convinced myself I wasn't even though no af and a few preg symptoms x then I was in the pound shop the other day and picked up a couple of cheapies just incase, decided to do it fmu on Sunday and came straight up, did the second and same result! Then I did the digi today x also seen the nurse today and she just said this can happen with some people where their body doesn't reach a high enough level of hormone till a bit further on to be detected! need to wait 2 weeks now for a scan to try and get a due date but just so happy I was right! I knew I felt something, lol us women just know our bodies xx:dance:

ahh it is amazing hun.. :) xx must have been so frustrating for you feeling pregnant and knowing but everything saying no for so long, it happened to one of my close friends too. Glad it was all worth it in the end & I'll be sure to remember your story whenever i'm super late and getting negatives but feel pregnant hehe xx Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy, at least time to your scan will go quick and not drag! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back