Yummy Mummy Club

Well done on all the losses!

Well today I start the 30ds. I did it this morning and found it easier than I remember so I'm glad I seem to have become fitter! The worst part for me is in circuit 3 doing the side lunge things... Omg they are killer!

Good luck to anyone else starting it today!

I'm starting tomorrow :)

Thanks girls it means I'm doing something right lol!
Tigger u shoukd like a few pages on FB they have loads of recipes on them the first one is weight loss bitch and the other one is slimming world recipe share. Are u doing extra easy plan? I'm joining a class on mon wbu? X

I've no idea about plans?! I've found classes on a Wednesday and Thursday, so gonna have a chat with my mum tonight and see what's best for her. Think I'm gonna sign up for 12 weeks initially - it's more motivating when you already paid for it haha! Have you done slimming world before? I literally know nothing about the plans so it's all jibberish to me at the moment!

Excited about losing some weight though :)

Thanks girls it means I'm doing something right lol!
Tigger u shoukd like a few pages on FB they have loads of recipes on them the first one is weight loss bitch and the other one is slimming world recipe share. Are u doing extra easy plan? I'm joining a class on mon wbu? X

I've no idea about plans?! I've found classes on a Wednesday and Thursday, so gonna have a chat with my mum tonight and see what's best for her. Think I'm gonna sign up for 12 weeks initially - it's more motivating when you already paid for it haha! Have you done slimming world before? I literally know nothing about the plans so it's all jibberish to me at the moment!

Excited about losing some weight though :)

Yeah I have done it before but was doin the red and green days but I'm on extra easy and it's far better. If u need any advice info or tips just ask be good to help each other I find it easier when ur not doing it on ur own :) x

Gonna join class at 5.30 tomorrow evening - I'm really nervous about it now! I read on their website that breastfeeding mothers would need permission from hv or gp - will it be enough for me to just say I've asked or do they need to sign something off? Seems ridiculous - I'm overweight and surely for the health of my baby it'd be better if I follow a good diet plan!!!

Day 1 done, I will be shredded! Fitness not as bad as I thought but arms were starting to give up at the end.
Hope I can move in the morning though lol

I did pay free delivery on amazon so my fault haha x

Baby slog when did u order it? I ordered mine on Thursday and it came today. Gonna start it on mon got too much on this week to really give it a good go I'm a bit scared lol x

Joined slimming world! I'm officially 14 st 7.5lbs, so 2 and a half to lose. Definitely doable!!! Being on next Wednesdays weigh in!

Good luck with the 30 day shred girls :) I can't do any exercise for another 4 weeks :-(

It came today!
Friday i think! Guna start it tomorrow :) x

Actually i might start monday aswell. I weigh on the weekend so would be good to no my weight just before i start the dvd to see what i lose.

(Scales are at my mums, mine are crap) xx

0.5 of this week. Not amazing but after my big loss of 3.5lb last week I'm ok with it.

I've decided to start Zumba again and will be going Saturdays and Wednesdays from this week, woo hoo can't wait!

With lo not sleeping during the day it'll be impossible to do a DVD but I figured I'll get a bit me time being out.

Good luck this week girls!

Xxxxxx

Well done on the weight losses girls :)

Vic - what kind of thing do you usually do for brekkie??

As I'm breastfeeding I get 5 more "healthy extras" (supposed to choose about 4 from milk/calcium ones) which looks very convenient!!!

Hi ladies! May I join you?
I lost a lot pp. About 20lb. But I got stuck at 8lb more than pre preg weight. Then I started putting weight on.

I really need the inspiration from seeing all your weight losses. I got my zumba out on Tuesday to start that. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ladies, with the 30 day shred, do you literally do the exercises everyday for 30 days?

Possibly the dumbest question I've asked.

I've found level 1 on YouTube - is that the one?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back