Yummy Mummy Club

Wow 3lbs is brilliant! At present I am 2 pounds heavier than I was at weigh in Monday! Seems to go up and down quite a lot in the week.. Plus think it takes me a while to recover from cheat night haha.

Bek that fat free chocolate sounds horrible haha! I'm picturing chocolate flavoured scrambled egg!!! Xxx

Haha try it!! Lol really takes like a cake! With custard u would never know it has no flour! X

I fluctuate through the week too, I was bad tues thou but back on it now... But I keep craving crap! Chippys and chocolate! Grrr!! X

I had a cake and custard lastnight and a pack of biscuits!! So sod nos how this 3oz has gone!!

My crash diet only lasted 2 days so it cant be that lol!! Xx

I don't know how to add people on mpf ... Can you add me please :) dellyo13

5 kg down from starting weight, 15 kg to go! Excuse the toilet, was out and about
6a4unaja.jpg

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

ThanksMy DH was very nice this morning and said i dont look overweight anymore, just well built lol. I want to get rid of mummy tummy desperatelt.

I've majorly messed up today! I've had greggs pasty! And tonight I'm having bbq hunters chicken and wine!!! Lol xxx

Ooh give me strength I have Peanut Butter Oreos in my house!!!!

I've never even seen them in the shops before! Hope there around soon! X

Weigh in day!

4lbs down!! Yaaaaay!
I did a sneak mid week weigh in and loads 3lbs by thurs. weighedtoday and another 1lb down :)

13st 9lbs current
11st 7lbs goal! Xx

Its so satisfying seeing scales show lower weight. Just under 12 st 8 lb, still lots to go but starting to see the difference. Well done babyslog, 4 lb is a great loss! I am aiming for no more than 2 lb a week

Well done on the recent losses!

I'm struggling this week. Lost a lb which is ace but struggling with exercising due to af ! Still going to gym but not enjoyed the last 2 sessions; hope this feeling passes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back