Yummy Mummy Club

Y can't I get my head in to this :( I do so well I do one week and lose 5 pound then it goes to pot and I put it all back on :(

Im terrible i cant keep this up at all!! M

I have zero will power!! Ive never had to lose weight before really. So it was always a choice to eat healthy that never lasted long. I just cant stick to itttt :( :( xx

Right dani lets do it together u can be my weight bud lol I'm going to start a fresh 2moz .. I go visit family in 10 weeks !! I need new clothes I own nothing that fits !! X

Done!!!! :) :) from tomorrow!! I got cake and custard to eat 1st ;) hahahaha xxx

I've got homemade duck stirfry tonight with loads of veg. Nom!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Aww ladies don't be disheartened. Do you exercise? I always find myself more likely to avoid eating lots of unhealthy food if I'm exercising. It motivates me to be cleaner with my food.

Not been on this thread for a while but I'm doing good. Now in the 9s and over a stone lighter than when I got pregnant. Having an off week tho; think its because af is due grr! Wanna look super trim for my daughters christening next weekend!

If anyone wants to add me on mfp my user name is rilj xxx love having buddies on there for motivation x

Aw diane i didnt realise that was u! i got u on there :) xxx

Diane!! That's amazing you're in the 9s!! Well done!
I've got half a pound to go until I'm in the 10s then just 3 more until I'm at pre-pregnancy weight! Yay!
After that I'd like to lose an additional 7lbs to get me to wedding day weight which will hopefully get me into size 8-10 tops and dresses and size 10 jeans/trousers!

Eeeek I'm going into work tomorrow too BUT one of my fitted size 10(!) dresses fit me! Yay! But I'm still so nervous.
Xxx

Wow well done babybee!!!! Feels so good and because we have done it quite slowly I think (hope) it'll stay off!

Yay for getting in a fitted dress! Hope tomorrow goes as well as can be. Just follow your heart Hun xxx

I'm k8_005 if anyone wants to add on mfp been using this app for past few years and when I use it I do really well weight loss when I don't log for days I do terribly that says I need to monitor myself a bit more n. Not kid myself to what I'm really eating!!! Done ok so far this week first week of using it iproperly in ages x

Lost half a pound tonight! Happy with a loss as I had a lot of alcohol on Fri then a chinese on Sat!

Wow well done babybee!!!! Feels so good and because we have done it quite slowly I think (hope) it'll stay off!

Yay for getting in a fitted dress! Hope tomorrow goes as well as can be. Just follow your heart Hun xxx

Thank you chick!!x

NEWS FLASH!!! FAT FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! :D

1egg
1sachet of options hot choc (any flavour)
2x tablespoons of sweetener!
In a cup for 2mins in the microwave!

Don't get me wrong it's no chocolate gateau lol but it's quite nice! Lol 2syns on SW! Not sure about the WW points but can't be too much xx

Just did a mid week weigh in!
Im at my mums and weigh on her scales normally every sunday but as im here today i thought why not!!

Im 3lbs lighter!!!!
This bloody better stay off by the time i weigh again sunday!! Xx

3lb!! Wooop! I always do a sneak peak too! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back