Yummy Mummy Club

U sure ur not expecting baby no 2 dani! Lol that's an odd breakfast!. X

Tapatalking. X

I opted for frosties!!

Naah defo not! Last time we had sex i was still pregnant lol!! Xx

Wow missed so much!! Loving the before and after piccies- Laura you lost so much!!! You'll get there again.

I know everyone wants to lose weight every week, but even staying the same is amazing- I know so many women whose weight's soared on mat leave because they constantly "treat" themselves. Just the fact that there are so many of us being conscious of what we eat and exercising is amazing :)

I've still got a long way to go. I've lost almost 4st 7lb now and have a before and half way through photo. I was 17st7lb and now just over 13st- desperate to be 10st for my wedding so got a long way ahead still!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378203027.719088.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378203039.290514.jpg

Thanks girls, you're right a loss is better than a gain. Don't you worry about taking the exercise slowly, I have no choice I am soooo unfit! After having painful spd from about 6 months, I drove EVERYWHERE so my legs are sooo weak now. I have some exercise Dvd's at home so will try doing as much as I can of one of those when I can bring myself to face it!!

Wow Jolly that weight loss is amazing! What have u been doing? Xxx

Last edited:
What exercise DVDs are u using? I'm considering getting the 30 shred? Heard good things about it xx

Tapatalking. X

O dear well I don't know we're to start with this week !! 4 takeaways and snacks ... Not looking forward to weigh in day 2moz !!

I've got 30 ds not attempted it since having madam.

Going to have to dust it off and give it a go.

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

What exercise DVDs are u using? I'm considering getting the 30 shred? Heard good things about it xx

Tapatalking. X

Ive heard this is good too!

The one I used before which I quite liked was... Don't laugh... Claire from steps! Haha! I need something I can just about keep up with! Got Davina as well which I quite like.. Although she annoys me with her jokes so I sometimes turn it down and play my own music. Need to invest in some new ones tho so might give this one a go! Xxx

Last edited:
Hey girls,

good losses!!

Jolly Great pics, well done you!

I lost 1lb this week so it brings my total to 24.5lb since I gave birth! :) :) :) it seems like loads but to be honest I can't really see it myself :/ I think I need to lose another stone to really see it!

Oh and Claire I have Claire from steps DVD too!! Ha ha :) I love singing along to the steps songs although it feels weird cause she put all the weight back on lol

Girls in terms of excersize defo build yourself up and don't try too much too soon! I did my DVD 3 times in one week and I had awful back, leg and hip pain, I could hardly walk! Only now I'm starting to feel really better, I just walk EVERYWHERE now which suits me better then I plan to build back up to the DVD slowly.

Have good week!!!!

Xxxxx

I killed my knee doing Davina 2 days in a row do I'm walking for an hr a day building up my fitness and muscle strength then start jogging then do 30 d s to tone up and fx loose the final bit.

IF I can find the time.

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

This was three weeks ago

Pre-preg : 13st 7lbs
Post-preg: not sure
Current weight: 13st 13lbs
Goal: 11st

Did fab the first week lost 5/6 pound ...

But o dear this is today

Current weight - 13.12

:( I felt so much better the first week I need to start a fresh !! I'm so annoyed with my self I'm hoping when my little boy starts school 2moz I can get bk in to a routine plus ill be walking him to school and home which is about 1hour walking maybe a bit more a day !!

Im starting again from monday. I have the flu n comfort eating! Need to wait for oh to get paid n stock up on healthy stuff lol xx

Hey girls,

good losses!!

Jolly Great pics, well done you!

I lost 1lb this week so it brings my total to 24.5lb since I gave birth! :) :) :) it seems like loads but to be honest I can't really see it myself :/ I think I need to lose another stone to really see it!

Oh and Claire I have Claire from steps DVD too!! Ha ha :) I love singing along to the steps songs although it feels weird cause she put all the weight back on lol

Girls in terms of excersize defo build yourself up and don't try too much too soon! I did my DVD 3 times in one week and I had awful back, leg and hip pain, I could hardly walk! Only now I'm starting to feel really better, I just walk EVERYWHERE now which suits me better then I plan to build back up to the DVD slowly.

Have good week!!!!

Xxxxx

I've also lost 24lbs since birth but I really don't feel it! I wish I would have taken a picture like the day after so I could see the loss!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Really thinking of starting WW or SW... Just had both leaflets through the door. Meetings are held at the community hall a stone throw from my house..

Which one did u find better to follow?
Being on mat leave im not sure ill be ableto afford the cost to go plus stock up in all the food!?

Does anyone do it themselves? Im not sure how the points work?
My mums done both 4748 times over the years and told me not to waste money joining and do it at home myself.. Xx

Really thinking of starting WW or SW... Just had both leaflets through the door. Meetings are held at the community hall a stone throw from my house..

Which one did u find better to follow?
Being on mat leave im not sure ill be ableto afford the cost to go plus stock up in all the food!?

Does anyone do it themselves? Im not sure how the points work?
My mums done both 4748 times over the years and told me not to waste money joining and do it at home myself.. Xx

I could be wrong but I think that WW is free till your lo is 6 months. That may just be for gold members though.

That's just gold members unfortunately. Dani just download the ww app and it pretty much has all the info u need on there. U can even search for individual foods for point values and it works it all out for u so totally simple! Xxx

Eurgh today is already a write off, can not stop eating!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Right ive decided on WW.

Ive worked out from googling how many points im allowed a day.
31points.

My mums got the books etc from shen she did it before.
Just added some bits to my asda app, looking forward to it!!

I wont bother joining WW atm as im trying to save for my wedding n smp is crap as u all no!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back