Yummy Mummy Club

I went for my first weigh in yesterday after my first week at slimming world and I have lost 5 and 1/2 pound! Feeling much more 'sexier' so I bought some nice lingerie too :D

Feel a bit :/about my foof though. We had sex for first time recently (first since having Anna) and it feels really different and I am scared I have become looser. I asked him and he said "You aren't as tight..." :/

I have been doing pelvic floors but dunno how long for etc. Does anyone know any good exercises to get toned up down there lol??

I went for my first weigh in yesterday after my first week at slimming world and I have lost 5 and 1/2 pound! Feeling much more 'sexier' so I bought some nice lingerie too :D

Feel a bit :/about my foof though. We had sex for first time recently (first since having Anna) and it feels really different and I am scared I have become looser. I asked him and he said "You aren't as tight..." :/

I have been doing pelvic floors but dunno how long for etc. Does anyone know any good exercises to get toned up down there lol??

I think everyone feels like this to start with, but give yourself a break, it's not even 6weeks yet! we didn't even dtd for 2months after as I was too sore still! keep doing those pelvic floor exercises and things will bounce back, and give your oh a slap round the back of the head for saying that!

I think everyone feels like this to start with, but give yourself a break, it's not even 6weeks yet! we didn't even dtd for 2months after as I was too sore still! keep doing those pelvic floor exercises and things will bounce back, and give your oh a slap round the back of the head for saying that!

It does hurt at first with the stitches/scars etc. but then feels very different. I was thinking about getting those kegel ball things?

Sounds like everyone is doing great!! I need to brave the swimming costume soon to get the kiddies back in the pool too. Xxx

I don't think u need kegal balls, and I wouldn't use them straight away, it would kinda b running b4 u could walk iykwim? but u could move onto them in a few weeks, does anyone else have experience with them?

happy exercising everyone!

I don't think u need kegal balls, and I wouldn't use them straight away, it would kinda b running b4 u could walk iykwim? but u could move onto them in a few weeks, does anyone else have experience with them?

happy exercising everyone!

Yeah I dunno if I should. Might ask the doctor at 6 weeks appointment lol. I dunno how to do the normal pelvic floor exercises either...liek how many to do and how long to hold for lol. I tried to stop my pee mid flow and that didn't work at all lol...defo need to tone up so not wetting myself if I sneeze.

But I am happier doing slimming world. I couldn't believe how much I weighed!!

dr will tell u better than I can but the general idea is squeeze count to 5 and release...but not too much lol! u can u different patterns/lengths etc, I do them while feeding ruby cos then that's 5 times a day and night and I can't go to the loo then anyway so helps to hold it!!!

I used to do slimming world years ago but it cost money which we just don't have atm, I spend £10 a week swimming instead, works much better for me!

There are different pelvic floor muscles so different exercises. BUT recent research shows that squats are better toning up pelvic floor area so you can.start with those once you get all clear from the doc.
As for normal kegels, imagine you are in a lift and there are 3 floors. Go one floor up and stop, another floor up, stop, 3 rd floor- stop and the same back. Then go from first to third and back etc.
Good idea how to feel your pelvic floor is to stop when you are having a wee.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Did my swim! 40 lengths and it was bloody hard work lol

Just had nice jacket potato for lunch, I was starving after swimming!

Tapatalking!

For anyone that seen mfp I fell off the wagon last night and still feel shite for it.

Trying to be good today but travelling and have serious munchies.

Plan is to do as much running as possible before Monday, and I am training tomorrow so will be active all day!

Tapatalking!

Don't be too hard on yourself Tweety!

You are on holiday after all and are allowed to be a little bit naughty.

All you "new" mummies are putting me to shame! I have a 7.5 month old and weigh pretty much what I did the day after having him :shock: :shock:

xxxxx

Last edited:
Tweety make yourself feel better and take a peek at my Sunday's mfp - terrible!

Another 10mile hike done with baby in a sling, in the heat. I'm exhausted!

Tweety you should give yourself a break seeing as you're on holiday :) enjoy yourself!

One day won't ruin all your hard work xx

Tapatalking!

Good luck with your active day tomorrow tweety! You're doing so well!

Keep it up yummies! I have just seen somebody I haven't seen for about a month and the first thing she said to me was "have you lost weight?"!!!! What a boost!

Oops fish and chip supper!!! Better do than run in the morning!!!

Diane that's awesome! Always a boost when someone notices!!! X

Good luck with your active day tomorrow tweety! You're doing so well!

Keep it up yummies! I have just seen somebody I haven't seen for about a month and the first thing she said to me was "have you lost weight?"!!!! What a boost!

Fabulous!

I hadn't seen my family since 2 stone ago and no one noticed! :wall:

I had a bucket load of free biscuits in the cabin in the ferry. Comfort eating due to terrible sea sickness :sick:

Tapatalking!

Well I'm pretty much back to my pre-pregnancy weight! But... I still have a lot of weight to shift :( BUT I'm feeling quite motivated. I just cannot seem to fit in any time for exercising :-/ but everyday I'm off I have been going a walk :( I can't even find a half an hour to do some exercise in the house... From the minute I wake up to the minute I get back to bed I seem to have something to do. But hopefully that will be a good thing and I won't have time to snack?

Well done ladies on all your weight losses! Xx

needing to give myself a right kick up the arse but struggling. posted a while back saying i was starting the 30 day shred... well i started it and 4 days later my OH had to go to manchester for job interviews, then i hadda go to househunt, then there was the packing and moving so i stopped the shred. and now im all settled into my new house, but just feel too tired to bother to exercise when dex goes to bed all i wanna do is relax. and im feeling so down on my body. i dont smoke and i very rarely drink, so eating yummy things is my 'treat' to myself to make myself feel better, but its just a vicious circle, i feel like poo cause im carrying extra weight, then i eat cause i feel like poo. im driving myself insane. my OH has tried being nice and supportive, that doesnt get me anywhere, so i asked him to give me tough love and a kick up the butt but that just really upset me lol. dont really expect anyone to reply, just needin to chat about it. think OH is sick of hearing about it now. xxx

needing to give myself a right kick up the arse but struggling. posted a while back saying i was starting the 30 day shred... well i started it and 4 days later my OH had to go to manchester for job interviews, then i hadda go to househunt, then there was the packing and moving so i stopped the shred. and now im all settled into my new house, but just feel too tired to bother to exercise when dex goes to bed all i wanna do is relax. and im feeling so down on my body. i dont smoke and i very rarely drink, so eating yummy things is my 'treat' to myself to make myself feel better, but its just a vicious circle, i feel like poo cause im carrying extra weight, then i eat cause i feel like poo. im driving myself insane. my OH has tried being nice and supportive, that doesnt get me anywhere, so i asked him to give me tough love and a kick up the butt but that just really upset me lol. dont really expect anyone to reply, just needin to chat about it. think OH is sick of hearing about it now. xxx

Big hugs :hug:

I felt like this for ages ... Until I kicke myself up the arse.

I complained and complained but did nothing about it. I'd be complaint whilst stuffing my face!

Fact is - if you want to lose weight you need to eat less and exercise more - and fore the biggest thing was to stop making excuses!

I had a light switch moment and since the I've been on the right track (mostly)

Had a bad day yesterday but I'm pulling it back today

Tapatalking!

well done on you tweety!!!! :)

just wish my lightswitch moment would come. ive just got zero motivation and willpower. i wanna lose the weight but i want it to happen by magic lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back