Yummy Mummy Club

Baby still asleep so i weighed myself anyway.

Weight last week: 11st 9
Weight this week: 11st 7

2lbs loss this week! Yay!

Well done on the losses ladies.

Not weighing-in until Sat but I have a bad feeling already lol.

Going to try and be good all week but I am pretty sure my body has decided this is what it wants to weigh now :lol: :lol:

I can't do much exercise but I can do some weights and I'll be doing my usual walking.

xxxxxxx

Well done babybee!!!!! Awesome losses ladies!

Makes me even more determined to have a great week so I can hopefully join you all in the losses!

Well done on the losses ladies!! Xxx

Sucks weighing in at 5.30!! im Always less in the morning! Xxx

I feel your pain HL28! I always like to make myself as light as possible before a weigh in - no clothes, no food and after feeding lo and toilet stop! Then I'm surprised if I get weighed at the doctors mid afternoon for whatever reason and I'm much heavier!

Day 4 of slimming world and going strong- I weigh in on Friday morning and hoping for a loss of some sorts.

Anyone else find that the early weeks o being a mummy is the best diet ever though? I never find time to eat!!!! Have to literally force myself to just put lo down and grab something slimming world friendly!!!

Day 4 of slimming world and going strong- I weigh in on Friday morning and hoping for a loss of some sorts.

Anyone else find that the early weeks o being a mummy is the best diet ever though? I never find time to eat!!!! Have to literally force myself to just put lo down and grab something slimming world friendly!!!

I remember those days and thinking I would lose weight so easily because I never had time to think about eating, never mind actually eating :lol:

Then I rediscovered food and made up for lost time :rotfl:

I found the early days were awful in terms of 'dieting' as all I had the time to do was ring Domino's or whack something (calorie laden) in the oven.

I was expressing and thought the weight would drop off and it didn't! Then it was Crimbo so come my 6 week check I was still as fat as I was the day I can home from hospital....

Oh well, I did eat like a complete pig when I was preggers so serves me right!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Has anyone else's MFP ever frozen? It's not let me on for weeks! I've tried deleting it and getting it back but nothing yet! Pffft I miss it! Xxx

Has anyone else's MFP ever frozen? It's not let me on for weeks! I've tried deleting it and getting it back but nothing yet! Pffft I miss it! Xxx

Have you tried going online to check it out?

I went for a 4 mile run tonight, feeling very smug!

There was a time when on weigh in days I'd have a treat - but I have no interest in doing that at the minute :D

There was a time when on weigh in days I'd have a treat - but I have no interest in doing that at the minute :D

I dropped it by accident and now it works! Maybe I should be clumsy more often :) well done on the run! Do you have something that tells you how far you've run? Xxx

Well done tweety. I haven't done anything yet again! I can't find the time!

I have a question. I am down for 1700 cals on mfp but I feel really faint and starving all the time! I am eating so not starving myself but since trying to be good and not eating bad snacks I feel rubbish! Why oh why is this? I am eating plenty of fruit and eating good meals!x

2.5 lbs lost so I had a Chinese lol!!!!!!! Hey ho. Just means I have to make up for it for the rest of the week. I'll read through thread in a bit hope you're all doing ok x

Well done tweety. I haven't done anything yet again! I can't find the time!

I have a question. I am down for 1700 cals on mfp but I feel really faint and starving all the time! I am eating so not starving myself but since trying to be good and not eating bad snacks I feel rubbish! Why oh why is this? I am eating plenty of fruit and eating good meals!x

If you are feeling faint, I'd be inclined to have a bit more and just see how it goes

I dropped it by accident and now it works! Maybe I should be clumsy more often :) well done on the run! Do you have something that tells you how far you've run? Xxx

I use the Nike running app. It was a lovely wee run through a trail, so no roads or anything!

2.5 lbs lost so I had a Chinese lol!!!!!!! Hey ho. Just means I have to make up for it for the rest of the week. I'll read through thread in a bit hope you're all doing ok x

Ooops missed this!

Well done :pompom:

Wobbly I think I'd eat a bit more or atleast snack regularly on fruit etc. Xxx

Well done tweety! 4 miles is awesome xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU