YUMmmmmmm!!!!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Today is our Sunday as Mummy was a bit worse for wear yesterday :oops:

So I am doing my major cleaning spree - had 3loads of washing out to dry already, and it's all folded and away (I love it when it is REALLY windy as you dont need to iron hardly anything!!)

I have a roast chicken in the oven, made mash and roast potatoes, stuffing and going to do the sausages wrapped in bacon as Arianna loves them

Then if Arianna continues to be good (she has been helping me tidy!! lol - bless her!!) I'll make her a wee ice cream sundae for her pudding!

What has everyone else got up to today?

Hiya

I've had 2 friends with their kids round this morning, so I've been in the garden in the sun :)
they have just left so now Brody and Riley are both asleep so I'm having a quick browse before I get on with housework.
Later after I've got Mason from school we will hopefully go to the park as I've spent loads of time with Mason over the weekend getting his cycling confidence back up ready for the summer hols and he'll wanna go bike around the paths later.

So far I havent done anything that I wanted to do apart from some of the washing, the cycle seems to be taking ages today prob cause im waiting on it :lol: got course work to do and some house work but seem to have been chatting all morning so far :lol:

Oooh yummy can I come for dinner???

I'm not up to anything today, hubby has the car as he is on his motorbike course this week. I'm off out tomorrow to get a tattoo though :cheer:

Catching up with my housework today and bouncing on my ball to try and get things moving! Cooking wraps for dinner :D

Heh - not much! I have some laundry on but the flat is tidy as I had a massive clean on Friday as the midwife was coming round to book me in for my home birth (yay :cheer: ).

I cooked a roast dinner yesterday for us, my dad, my sis & her OH so Mike cleaned the kitchen afterwards. (Making himself look good in front of my family :lol: )

I suppose I could clear out the airing cupboard. But I figure this is the last time I will ever get chance to just lounge about doing sod all so will enjoy it while I can.

AND I am going out for dinner later so I don't even need to cook. God, I've got it good at the moment. :D

I've just got Evie off for a nap and I'm ging to do the washing up and clean the bathroom while she's quiet.
Today is going so slow! x

Well today I am on a strict diet. It was my brothers birthday yesterday so OH cooked us all the ultimate roast!

Beef
Chicken (covered in bacon)
sausage meat
yorkshires
cabbage
carrots
peas
swede and carrot mash
Roast pots in goose fat
sweet potato
Stuffing

:shock: :shock: seriously decadent! Felt like christmas day! So no food for me today :wink: :lol:
Doing some house work, just put Dan down for a nap and doing some sigs for people :D

I am on day off today have been playing with Brody in the garden then went to asda.
jools has gone up to her dads for a bit and i'm going golfing yeahhh
then jools is going to cinema tonight with some friends to watch some abba thing
and i'm going to play Call of duty 4 on xbox live and thats my day :D :D

Im feeding callum right now

Going to make something to eat myself after hes finished :D

ive took jess to her pre school leaving party, picked her up, popped into tescos for a few bits, washed the bed covers and got them in, done me and the girls lunch, know ive got to turn the mattress and make the bed do dinner for eveyone out rebecca down for her nap, do the washing up have a quick tidy up and hoover and have a bath b4 work tonite.

Gonna have a lazy day 2morrow and take it easy. I hate tuesdays im allways so tired as i dont finish work till 3am tuesday morning, least jess has know on her summer break till sept when she starts big school, I can lie in woo hoo :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back