What ya up to today?

Absolutely nothing :(

Im bored silly today, DH is away for 3 weeks (just managed to get through the first week).

I wouldnt mind but we have just moved back to the UK from France, and I know no-one in the village where we now live.........and Im sick of talking to the dog, as she never says anything back :D

Have been taking the dog out for lovely long walks, but its pouring down today...

We had friends over today with their little boy who is just over a year old so had fun playing with him, he is so lovely & smiley. I sent OH out for a chinese takeaway as neither of us could be bothered to cook & I really fancied some lemon chicken. (And prawn crackers).

I am now laid on the sofa trying to will myself into labour...

well, i'd booked the day off today (i work mon/tues/sat) and as yesterday was quite fair and the day before was really sunny i was looking forward to a day with my boyf and millie all together as a family- my head was filled with fantasies of walks in the park, feeding the ducks etc.

but, all day its just been absolutely pissing down, all we've done is go to the supermarket where my boyf kept telling me off for not checking price labels and choosing expensive stuff and going on about money :roll:

tonite after his pesky metal gear solid 4 tournament is over we gonna watch a dvd :D a silly one called shoot em up lol i like silly films. and iv got raspberry ripple and mint choc chip icecreams in to go with it :dance:

I've been doing boring housework all day :( My friend came over for a bit and then I had a nice hot bath but couldn't get out so had to get OH to help me! :rotfl:
My mum&dad are coming over tomorrow, can't wait because I haven't seen them for 2 weeks as they've been on holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back