What a fab day I've had so far :D

SarahH

Reaction score
I got up early, did some cleaning, had a nice shower with some new smelly stuff.
Got Arianna dressed put her in the buggy and walked into town (a good 40min walk), had a wonder about the country market and bought some goodies (venison sausages, bacon, lamb chops, cheese, and bread), then went into Debenhams got 4 tops for myself for £25 (I LOVE BARGAINS!!) and then walked home again.

Tonight in Aberdeen it's the University's Student Parade where they all dress up and do up lorries/floats drive round the city centre collecting money for charities etc.... so if the weather stays nice I might have another walk into town to let Arianna see it. :dance:

Anyone else done anything good today?

Sounds like you have had a lovely day so far Sarah. If you do go out later, remember to take the camera with you :wink:

I'm just chilling with some chocolate at the moment, but I must get on and do the housework in a bit as Nicks mate is over tomorrow night.

Chat soon :hug:

making my day sound worthless there :lol: sounds like you're having a good day though :)

i was knackered after driving lastnight, so slept late this mornin... though woke up every now and again to reply to txts lol... went for a drive, stuffed my face, and now im about to shave my hair off :lol:

SarahH said:
Craig said:
and now im about to shave my hair off :lol:

Eeeeek!!!! Why?

I think I'll miss that out of my day!!

:lol: cos when it gets longer it gets curly, and its startin to bug me :lol: im not goin to shave it all off again (always get complaints that people dont like it :lol: ), just cut it enough to be manageable :think:

me and jack went for a walk today in his new buggy (thanks lozzi ;)) and fed the duckies, and played on the swings, and then got chips on the way home- well mummy did :)

we have been packing boxes all day today as we are moving on monday :cheer: :cheer: and tonight im going out with a lady i met in hospital when i had jack, really looking forward to it!!!

I've had a good day.

Got a papasan chair from Freecycle :cheer:

I've been eyeing them up in The Puer for years but could never justify the expense

PapasanSettee.jpg

Stanley is staying with his grandparents in Liverpool so Big G and I are off out for a curry and drinks tonight :D

i was up mega early with leland , but hubby took him off me for an hour so i had a nap :lol: his gone work now and ive just battled walking to tesco and shopping and walking back with it , leland decided he's cry all the way round :roll: now ive got a night of washing , tidying and eating for one :(

is anything decent on tv tonight :think:

Mmmm, venison sausages. I had a good day too, went rounf to OHs, went for a nice walk, all relaxed and happy :lol:

i have had a brilliant day
well to start off it was crap bray was up at half 5 and i was at work till 1.15
but the afternoon has been great been at mum and dads, and the wether has been great, bray has been in a brill mood, and iv had such a loverly relaxing time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back