~~~** XMAS DINNER RECIPIES ANYONE =[ **~~

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Being the stupid person that i am... i volunteered to do xmas dinner this year, THEN found out i was pregnant.. and was like 'oh yeah i'll still do it', come to find out i'm due in Feb, not May/June like i thought.. SOOO i'll be pretty big and blah. PLUS I HAVE NEVER COOKED A MEAL FOR 6 IN MY LIFE..

Anyone have any recipies for a good and EASY xmas dinner..

Im planning on turkey, potatoes - roast n creamed, gravy, stuffing, mini sausages wrapped in bacon etc etc then pudding is trifle..

:(

How do you cook a turkey?

and like do you make some of the food the night before? and how/where do you keep it till the next day?

i would ask my mum all this but i want her to be blown away by my cooking skills =P.

Sooooo...

Fire away..?

xx

It's a very difficult ask, as I wouldn't say there is a 'recipe' :?

Your turkey wil have instructions on how to cook it, depending on size, and you can't go wrong with tin foil trays of pigs in blankets from the supermarkets.

It's all in the timing really. Work out what needs cooking for how long, and then write a plan of what pans to turn on when.

You'll be fine,it's not hard :hug:

Minxy said:
It's a very difficult ask, as I wouldn't say there is a 'recipe' :?

Your turkey wil have instructions on how to cook it, depending on size, and you can't go wrong with tin foil trays of pigs in blankets from the supermarkets.

It's all in the timing really. Work out what needs cooking for how long, and then write a plan of what pans to turn on when.

You'll be fine,it's not hard :hug:

I never even clicked on that the turkey would have cooking intructions on it.. thanks so much haha i'm a bit dense, blame the preg brain. !! x

i have jamie's christmas dvd (jamie oliver) and it is fab and would be worth investing in (think it is 4quid or something) it has all the recipe cards inside and a shopping list and night before things to do. it has a turkey timer card too. it really was great for when i did xmas dinner for the family

tesco do pig n blankets, potatoes etc in packets u just put in the oven - do that then thro the packets away so they think u did it :wink: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back