Your thoughts/prayers please! I soooo need them xxx

Best wishes for today, hun. Hope everything is OK. xx

all the best hope your test went well today

having had to make the decision on the same thing I know exactly what youre going through. As you may or may not know we didnt go through with the tests I had made up my mind hubby was supporting the decision then he started to have doubts but didny come right out and say it and deep down I knew I didnt want it but everything goes through your mind when you are faced with that decision.

You make sure you get plenty rest afterwards and get hubby to run about after you. I have sent you a PM with my number if you wana chat xx

Hope all went well today, hope you are resting up and staying positive. Good luck for the results. x

hi all, well where do I start, what an experience! A good one!

Felt at ease all the way through & procedure was very acurate, careful yet only took 25 mins as I had a scan before and after.

Little discomfort but not painful and it was explained and reassured to me all the way thru although I saw the needle (like a horse injection) and decided not to watch and just relaxed.

Hubby was brave enough to watch it and he said it was amazing. Hes great at looking after me anyway so has been even more attentive.

I had doubts this morning but I could have stopped at any time. Im very glad I have done it. The main reason is my husband was adopted at 3 months old and we have no medical history so wanted to be safe. If there is a problem we have plenty of time to get the support & help we need rather than have the shock at birth

I would just like to say how much your kind words have helped me and i dont feel like we were alone!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Glad everything went well hun, I admire your bravery :hugs: fx the results are good xxx

glad all went well and make sure u get plenty rest nxt few days xx

Pleased to hear it went well, you just gotta relax for a few days now. x

Well done for being so brave honey and good on OH for looking after you so well. Hoping for the best possible results for you both xxx

Glad it went well, hope you can rest for the next few days. xx

So happy to hear you feel reassured and that the procedure went well. Keep you feet up and let hubby look after you this weekend. xx

Glad all went well xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hi all, well where do I start, what an experience! A good one!

Felt at ease all the way through & procedure was very acurate, careful yet only took 25 mins as I had a scan before and after.

Little discomfort but not painful and it was explained and reassured to me all the way thru although I saw the needle (like a horse injection) and decided not to watch and just relaxed.

Hubby was brave enough to watch it and he said it was amazing. Hes great at looking after me anyway so has been even more attentive.

I had doubts this morning but I could have stopped at any time. Im very glad I have done it. The main reason is my husband was adopted at 3 months old and we have no medical history so wanted to be safe. If there is a problem we have plenty of time to get the support & help we need rather than have the shock at birth

I would just like to say how much your kind words have helped me and i dont feel like we were alone!

THANK YOU!!!!!

So glad that the procedure went well hun. As someone who was adopted myself I can completely relate to the worries that it brings about medical history. Hope you get the results through soon. Have a lovely weekend and keep resting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back