Can I have your thoughts for my friend please??

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

One of my friends is 27 weeks pregnant and she has been told that because her cervix is weak and keeps opening she has to give birth soon but it will be by C Section as he is breech, so any thoughts or even prayers we will take at the moment you guys can offer would be appreciated I am sure.

She is an awesome lady and she has helped me no end with support, it's been nice going through it with her.

Thanks in advance xxxx

oh my thats soo scary, thoughts are wth her xxx

aww lots of hugs and prayers for your friend hun, i'll be thinking about her and her LO xx

My thoughts to your friend, and I wish her luck and hope lo makes a safe entrance to into the world xx

Aw, my thoughts are with your friend BellaRiven, hope all goes well xxx

My thoughts are with your friend hope her and LO are ok.

Hope your friend and her LO are ok xx

Oh blimey poor thing, can they not put in a stitch in the cervix? I take it she is on complete bed rest in hosp now? I really hope they do everything they can to delay birth a little more for her- please send her my wishes, I have everything crossed for her and baby - your a good freind X

Oh that must be frightening for her!!
Really hope everything goes well and that the LO is safe and healthy xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

My thoughts are with ur friend. Hope everything turns out ok for her xxx

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend..... One if my friends was pregnant with twins and her waters broke at 27 weeks, the managed to delay the birthing process for s few days but the boys were born a few days after the waters had gone. They obviously had a really low birth weight and it was a very scary time but they are fighting fit now and soon to be three! Just wanted to give you a positive story. The special care baby units are amazing these days your friend is in safe hands x

She is terribly scared, they tried a stitch and it gave out, she is at the hospital not moving an inch which is hard for her as she is normally very active :) she is more than happy to stay in bed now though to try and delay it.

Thanks for all your thoughts ladies again you have come through and helped at a hard time I love this place xxx

Thoughts definitely with you/your friend. Keep us posted.

Another positive story to keep hopes up: my brother's twins were born at 29 weeks just before Xmas, after various problems during pg. As Karate Kid said above, my SIL's waters broke beforehand but they managed to delay the birth for a while, and she stayed in hospital the whole time.
Sadly 1 twin didn't make it - but we've been told this was due to a heart problem and there's a Hugh chance he wouldn't have made it even if they were full term.
The other twin is thriving though! He was breathing independently after 2-3 days, and finally came home on 31st January (about 6 weeks before they initially said he'd be home - he's such a strong little fighter!) He now weighs around 5lb, and doing so well. The special care units and nurses are brilliant, your friend's bubba will be in safe hands.

(Oops, sorry for the essay!)

Oh that must be so worrying.. My thoughts and prayers to your friend and her lo. Hope everything goes well and lo makes a safe entrance into the world!!

Well he is currently staying put which is a relief to her and her partner :) and her friends too.

She is by no means out of the woods but the longer he stays in the better, her waters haven't broken which is a good sign, but if they do a C Section do they have to break?

Thank you for all your thoughts your all amazing xxx

Glad her and LO are doing well and he's not made an apperance yet, will keep my FX for them :)

Sending positive thoughts and a little bit of love her way :love:
If it's any consolation, one of my oldest school friends had to give birth at 27 weeks just before christmas because of pre-eclampsia and he's now 3 and a half lbs, so I have no doubt that this little one can do exactly the same and stay strong and keep fighting!!
Come on baba, show them what you're made of! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back