Can I have your thoughts for my friend please??

Must be an incredibly worrying time for your friend, but she is in the best place. My thoughts and prayers are with her. xxx

Well he is currently staying put which is a relief to her and her partner :) and her friends too.

She is by no means out of the woods but the longer he stays in the better, her waters haven't broken which is a good sign, but if they do a C Section do they have to break?

Thank you for all your thoughts your all amazing xxx

Hope you're friends LO is still staying put?

They do break waters, but not via the vagina! They do it while they are getting baby out xxx

Glad LO is staying put.... really hope and pray it stays this way hun x

She and babe are doing really well, he is staying put still which is all we can ask for :)

She has been told she can move now other than toiletting and food and she is allowed to move qaround just not do too much :)

Thanks again ladies :) xxx

thats great news re your friend hun :) let hope he stays put for a long while yet :) xx

Great news on ur friend hun :) how far along is she now?? any if its any consolation my nephew was born at 28 weeks and weighed 2lb 2oz and that was 15 years ago this august and he is right tearaway lol....so just imagine what they can do for ur friend and little one these days xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back