Your Speciality?

claire2711

Reaction score
Whats your speciality dish?

I thought it'd be nice to have somewhere we can post our delish recipes *yum*!! :dance:

I do a nice lemony chicken pasta (nicer than it sounds) will post it once I've dug it out lol!

beef stew and dumplings
and I do a mean turkey dinner/roast dinner
homemade stuffing

noodles! i love cooking noodles! i cook them with soy sauce and sesame oil and add all different things depending on what we fancy, like cashew nuts, chicken, lemon and different veggies :D

Vegetable Lasagne
Pesto and pine nut spaghetti with parmesan
Taco Salad
Bung It (bung it all in, hope it works :rofl:)

:rofl: @ bung it, I do that all the time :lol:

:lol:

normally it's....potato, onions, garlic, chilli seeds, chilli sauce, tomato paste, mixed spices and cheese.

Total winter warmer and sooo good!

I'm the only vegetarian who's speciality is steak.....

carrot cake, orange/lemon drizzle cake, lime cheesecake, christmas cake, fruit crumble
cottage pie, brocilli bake, stew and dumplings...

lasange - veggie and normal.. all homemade with no jars at all

my hubby's speciality is veg lasagne. It was the first thing he ever cooked for me.....in fact we had lasagne for the main at our wedding for that reason and the guests all had meat lasagne and he made my veg one and gave it to the chef to put in the oven...:cloud9:

Last edited:
veg lasagne is my hubby's speciality is veg lasagne. It was the first thing he ever cooked for me.....in fact we had lasagne for the main at our wedding for that reason and the guests all had meat lasagne and he made my veg one and gave it to the chef to put in the oven...:cloud9:

you been at the vino!?

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back