My little online recipe book! =o)

nickilubs

Reaction score
Well I'm teaching myself how to cook and basically am guessing my way through but I have made some yummy stuff and I want to put it down somewhere so I don't forget what I can do and how I did it. So I thought I would use here as a little online reminder. :) Add your own easy recipes as well if you have any then none of us will ever run out of new ideas to try!

So here goes-

Guinness and Beef Stew
1 can of Guinness
1tin of toms
2potatos
3carrots
half a swede (rest can be used for curry later on)
Mushrooms
Drained bake beans in tom sauce
mixed herbs
Beef cuts
Onion (Chopped)
2 oxo cubes (sprinkle in)
Clove of garlic
squeeze of tomato puree

Cut all veg into the size you like. Cook beef pieces add onion. Add other ingredients then pour Guinness over and leave to cook for 2hours.

Pasta and easy tomato sauce
Pasta
tin of chopped toms
mixed herbs
onion
garlic clove
tomato puree

Fry onion add other ingredients except pasta!!! Boil pasta in water till soft sauce should be cooked at around the same time.

Chicken and White cider sauce

Chicken breast(cut to size)
Mushrooms (chopped)
Onion (chopped)
Garlic clove (crushed)
Cornflour to thicken
Single cream (Rest can be used in curry later)
Cider (your choice or can use white wine)

Cook chicken then add onion and fry, add mushrooms garlic and half pint of cider, let cook for a while till bubbles then add some single cream and a 1-2 teaspoons of cornflour to thicken then let cook.

Chicken Curry

Chicken Stock (approx 1/4 pint)
Onion
tin of carrots
Tin of chopped tomato's
tin of baked beans drained
Left over swede
Curry powder
Mixed herbs
Single cream
Cornflour

Cook chicken in pan then add onion and cook. Add carrots swede and any other veg, tomatos, baked beans, herbs couple spoons of curry powder add till you think its alright. add Chicken stock let cook for 30mins, then add single cream and cornflour to thicken and cook for 10mins till you feel its ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back