Your nursey pics?

Heres some pics of keryns room
shes nearly 18 months nw so its a little more cluttered with toys but a rough idea what its like lol

Picture096.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture093.jpg

Picture090.jpg

luv lou n keryn xxx

Keeley has that pretty in pink qulit set and that forever freind box as her newborn memory box... keryns room is lovely :D
You need to post some new pic's of her :hug:

This is Olivia's room, it's the "Hush" range from Next

Picture078.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture079.jpg

I think everyone who's posted pics of their nursery for their LO who are born already... are lying about having kids.. because Tia's rooms an absolute tip and has been since she was old enough to grab toys... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

These rooms are too pretty, cute and neat and tidy, to belong to a child like mine.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hey nic yeh thats what ive used as keryns memory box aswell lol i will do hun howz keeley hope shes good shes growin up so fast u got ne recent pics of her lol shes a wee cutie xx

SarahH said:
yayyy!!! I was right...it is you that has the same unit!

I really like it. I had a look on Ikea webby but it looks like they are discontinued :(

I had a quick look on ebay and I saw one or two for £30! Yey :cheer:

Going to keep my eye open for one near to where I live so I can pick it up, fingers crossed.

Happybunny said:
SarahH said:
yayyy!!! I was right...it is you that has the same unit!

I really like it. I had a look on Ikea webby but it looks like they are discontinued :(

I had a quick look on ebay and I saw one or two for £30! Yey :cheer:

Going to keep my eye open for one near to where I live so I can pick it up, fingers crossed.

Oh no.. discontinued... they're really cute too.... I brought one for the nursery last week...they are still going over here... You can see it on the changer on my photo... we haven't put it up yet

im jealous.....

living in a studio loft conversion doesnt always allow for beautiful nurseries :cry:

one day........one day!

Oh what lovely nurseries!!!

Her's my little girls....Not that she's ever in there (In my bed every night!)

Door Plaque
PQ271686.jpg

This is above her cot
PQ271689.jpg

Not put the curtains up yet as they are Tabtop, but they match the border
PB301690.jpg

POA161583.jpg

POA161582.jpg

Louise, Kelly, Rachel - they are absolutely gorgeous :shock: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.