Nursery pics all in one place - just an idea

Am trying to upload some of my nursery pics, but they are too big, so i'm not able to... :( Anybody know how I can make them smaller?? xx

Here's mine! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328634453.733154.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328634453.733154.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 32
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328634502.261396.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328634502.261396.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 22
Am trying to upload some of my nursery pics, but they are too big, so i'm not able to... :( Anybody know how I can make them smaller?? xx

I had the same issue. If you bring up photo and depending on what programme you're in maybe go to 'file' or tools in top panel and see if theres a resize button? I have a mac and it was in 'tools', but I had the photo dragged on to my desktop not in iphoto at the time.

If not google it, thats how I found the answer. looking forward to seeing them.

XmichelleX, - Just lovely, what lucky LO's we all have!!

Very cute nurseries Poppy and Michelle!

You need to try and resave the photos as a smaller size. I have a mac so I use a program on that - are you PC or Mac? If a mac, I can tell you how to do it. The other thing you can do is upload the pictures to another website such as flikr or photo bucket and post the links - hope that all makes sense! Can't wait to see your pics!

I had the same issue. If you bring up photo and depending on what programme you're in maybe go to 'file' or tools in top panel and see if theres a resize button? I have a mac and it was in 'tools', but I had the photo dragged on to my desktop not in iphoto at the time.

If not google it, thats how I found the answer. looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks, Poppy... Will have a fiddle about and see if I can work it out! :)

Such a lovely nursery michelle - everyone's LOs are very lucky indeed! xxxxx

You need to try and resave the photos as a smaller size. I have a mac so I use a program on that - are you PC or Mac? If a mac, I can tell you how to do it. The other thing you can do is upload the pictures to another website such as flikr or photo bucket and post the links - hope that all makes sense! Can't wait to see your pics!

Thanks Verity - I am pc... Will see what I can do! Hopefully get them posted later!

Lovely pics, Michelle! Xx :)

Thanks Verity - I am pc... Will see what I can do! Hopefully get them posted later!

Lovely pics, Michelle! Xx :)

Was being nosey scrolling through, admiring everyone's beautiful nurseries, when I saw your post.

When I need to resize images I use a free download of software called 'irfan view'

You can easily resize the pics and then resave them as a smaller file x

Oohh... Thank you Frankie! Will check that out! :) xx

OK... let's give it a go... hopefully these are some pics of my nursery! :)

The first photo of the sticker was taken a couple of weeks ago - I have since added a little squirrel to the bottom of the tree - which can just be seen on the other sticker pic! Got the sticker from Ebay - but was from a company in the US.

We got our cotbed from Babies 'R' Us, and the bedding set is from Mothercare (also have a matching lampshade which I haven't photographed!)

I got my nursing chair and footstool second hand for £30, which I thought was a bargain. A friend bought me the BABY photo frame, which I can't wait to fill with piccies of our LO when she is born!

We bought the rug in the Christmas sales from Next. It cost £16 I think. My hubby chose it, which amazed me, as I think it is a great choice! :)

I got the bouncer second hand for £5. It has a bar to go across it, but I have taken that part off for now.

All the other furniture - wardrobes and bookshelf were already in the room when we used it as a guest room.

I am probably going to stick a few more stickers on the wall with the photo frame as I think it is looking a little bare! :)

Attachments

• DSC01661.JPG
    DSC01661.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC01739.JPG
    DSC01739.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC01740.JPG
    DSC01740.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC01741.JPG
    DSC01741.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC01743.JPG
    DSC01743.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 26
Ah Nic it looks soo lovely and the sticker looks fab. Love it!! I was having problems uploading photos too but will try and have another go tomorrow x

In the end I opened them using a different programme (Microsoft Office Picture Manager) and that way there is an option for resizing! Hope you work it out, so we can all see your pics! :)

Love it Nic36 !....we really want a wall sticker similar to what you have it's so cute I will have to have a little look on eBay.

brilliant Nic36, really lovely nursery xx

Lovely nurseries poppy, michelle and Nic :)
Will hopefully get round to uploading some of mine at some point. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back