Your nursey pics?

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I love looking at pictures of baby nurseys and im already looking for ideas :oops: bit early, I know..

Do you have any you can share with us?

It's been tidied since I took this picture.. :wink:

100_0720.jpg

if i had a nursary i would send you a pic.. lol.. baby is in our room.. then 2 kiddies will be sharing our room and we will move into the little room..

in a few weeks when i make up the cot.. and that i shall post a pic i think.. jsut so i feel loved lol..

Yes please do!

Saw the video of your other birth btw, I felt all emotional when your hubby cried!

thats not my husband! he isnt that lucky to have married me.. infact.. id rather him dead!

anyway.. other than that.. thanks lol

Whats your situation Bee? if you don't mind me asking..

I live in a studio flat :lol:

Hoping to move by the time baby will be in a cot but until then baby will be in moses basket.

Moses baskets are very sweet :)

If your moving thats 2 things to look forward to :D A nursery and something to fill it!

Yeah - just need to save my pennies :lol:

Now that we know that it's a boy, we've gone for a nautical theme and my mum just made our curtains. We've also got the matching border but it's not yet up.

The wardrobe has got doors on it now and it's looking a lot less organised now that it's full of baby wipes & junk that has been bought for him!

Thanks! There is stripey material that matches it too so when my hubby gets round to building a toybox, my mum is going to make us a cushion to go on top (it's what she does!!! She makes curtains for a living...)

well we've still got to hang the blind.. I've got to make some curtains... you can see some wall paintings that are still in "process".. but I will finish tomorrow.. we have to hang the wall light and finish the door frame... but for all intense and purposes... we are finished... :)

So we went from this:

100_1379.jpg

100_1380.jpg

To this:

100_1455.jpg

100_1456.jpg

100_1457.jpg

And yes... funny how I'm having a girl yet the room is blue :roll: DH refused to repaint it pink.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: So I painted moomins with hearts around them...

This is Arianna's room, although it is now alot more cluttered now she is 16mths old and has loads of toys etc!

It is the Disney Princess theme

SP_A0297.jpg

SP_A0298.jpg

SP_A0299.jpg

SP_A0268.jpg

changingunit.jpg

cotbed.jpg

All your nurserys look lovely. I wish I had one to decorate and get ready. We are gonna be sharing wiv our LO until we move sometime in the New Year xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back