Nursery pics all in one place - just an idea

They all look so lovely, I'm very jealous! Verity I love your lights, they look amazing! I'll post some pics when mine is
finished but its a long way off yet!

They're al stunning !!! I would love a big room to decorate as a nursery x

Thanks for postin my pics carly,

it looks so dul and boring comared to all the fancy once use girls all have though, cant wiat to get the rest of thepics up and brighten it a bit :)

Lovely nurseries ladies!

Can't wait to post mine in here, it's a LONG way off though lol

Anyone got anymore Nursery pics to put up? I'm working on ours (well OH has mostly!), I want to put up my butterfly stickers up first before I post pictures! Just wanted to bump the thread back up incase some of you hadn't seen it. xxx

Ohhh im gonna take some pics of mine tonight and post its only a tiny room but will give you an idea! X

Been getting restless so made these tiebacks for the nursery! Didn't have any hooks so thought curtain huggers were the way to go - and super easy to do!

(Kitten was super excited by the snow this morning!)

Attachments

• _DSC01561.jpg
    _DSC01561.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 46
  • _DSC01611.jpg
    _DSC01611.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 43
  • _DSC01631.jpg
    _DSC01631.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Oh theyre cute verity! I gotta buy some holdbacks for Pip's curtains. And some end caps so they don't fall of the pole! xx

Awww... Verity!! They're lovely... :)

Finally got round to adding some nursery pics

the first 2 in blue were the 'before' pics! We moved in in December and it was already blue.

We have been really lucky and been given some really nice furniture from my OH work mates wife!

I believe the wardrobe is from ikea. The changing table was from same couple too, it even has a bath under the changing mat (that is new however!)

I got the pink rug from a local shop for £28.

The cot bed was a bargain from ebay - local pick up (think it was from Argos originally). We have painted it since however to blend in better. We got a new mattress from mothercare with a gift voucher my students got for me. The butterfly stickers were from play.com for £19 ish

Will post more in next entry..

Attachments

• nusery before .jpg
    nusery before .jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 32
  • nursery in blue!.jpg
    nursery in blue!.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 32
  • nursery butterflies and cushion .jpg
    nursery butterflies and cushion .jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Nursery 1 .jpg
    Nursery 1 .jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 33
Here are some more pics

A bigger shot of cot and the butterflies

The lampshade was from a shop in town that sells all sorts of ethnics bits and pieces, it was £14 I think. I liked it cos of the embroidered fairies and butterflies being my thing! Poor kid!

A close up of the butterflies and then a shot of the wardrobe with all the clothes we've been given! I've literally only bought one winter romper suit and a pack of 5 babygros - saved us a bloomin fortune!

I have 3 drawers full of babygros too all different sizes! I've been very lucky. My OH has a brother with 4 girls, the youngest being 18 months so we were given a sack full.

Attachments

• nursery 5 butterflies .jpg
    nursery 5 butterflies .jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 19
  • lampshade crop.JPG
    lampshade crop.JPG
    392 KB · Views: 19
  • Nursery close up butterflies .jpg
    Nursery close up butterflies .jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Nursery wardrobe open.jpg
    Nursery wardrobe open.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 28
Awwww poppy I just love it! Such a gorgeous room!

Lovely nurseries ladies.

I especially love those tie backs Verity!

I can't wait to post my pictures in here. Hopefully won't be too much longer, I've had an email telling me that it is on it's way :D

Oohhh, Poppy... Lovely nursery! The lampshade is lovely and I really like the little pink cat shoes in the cupboard! :). Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back