*** Your Nursery Pictures ***

Star33

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:

I am still in tri 2 but wonded if any of you lovely ladies have done your nursery if your having one ? & if either of you would like to take pics & share them with us all. :)

I am so excited about the nursery & cant wait to get cracking on it - which wont be till i am about 30wks. Long time away - however because i am soo impatient lol - i was wondering if you could share your ideas your lovely nurserys. Cant wait to see your pics ;)

xxx

Hi haven't finished ours yet so mo pics but we did have a thread going a few weeks ago where people had posted their pics.

Have a search under tri 3 threads x

Are you having to wait until 30 weeks for a reason my lovely?? I would just recommend doing it sooner rather than later, as by the time you hit 30 weeks you might be quite large and tired. I'm really glad we got ours done when I was about 20 weeks as the thought of doing it at 30 would have been a lot more hard work!!!

That's just because you were organised helly-stop making your preggo twin feel bad

You know we've only just fine ours this week (and it's still not quite there)

Are you having to wait until 30 weeks for a reason my lovely?? I would just recommend doing it sooner rather than later, as by the time you hit 30 weeks you might be quite large and tired. I'm really glad we got ours done when I was about 20 weeks as the thought of doing it at 30 would have been a lot more hard work!!!

I wont be decorating it - so i wont be tired ROTFL!! i will watch dh do it lol.

I am quite supersticious. I think its bad luck to do it earlier - i know its just me being silly but i think the later the better. I will be having my baby at 37wks by c- section due to me being high risk - on blood thinner medication so high risk of hemorage. So 7wks before should be ideal time to decorate nursery i think hehehe. :) x

Last edited:
Oh right. Yes, imagine if you had some complications you would be more cautious. I've been very lucky and am also not superstitious at all!! Think it's a kick back against my gran who is a bloody nightmare!! Her whole day is ruined if she walks under a ladder!! Ha ha. And beckyboo I thought you watched OH do it as well!!!??? lol I had to build my own cot after darling hubby had paddy about how it went together and gave up!!

Mines finished! Just got to get rid of all the paint tins and rubbish thats in a corner of the room. It was finished when I was around 28/29weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back