Your nursey pics?

They are all looking great i love looking at nursery pics.

They are all just absolutely gorgeous!!!

I love them all :cheer:

They are all lovely, we are not really going to have one :( , baby is going to share with us and then move into their own room, but it will be done more as a childs bedroom rather than a nursery, just going to keep all their clothes etc in their for now.

Why not just use it as a nursery if thats what you really want?

Sarah H - I love your changing table, where did you get it from?

Happybunny said:
Sarah H - I love your changing table, where did you get it from?

Ikea!! You can get an additional shelf thing to go above it, but then you can't fold the table bit back..... someone else on here has it.... possible Nic & Keeley :think:

lisa&alex said:
thats not my husband! he isnt that lucky to have married me.. infact.. id rather him dead!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry but this just made me laugh so much :oops:

I only have a picture of the border so far, but I'm going to go and get a new carpet today and then hopefully we'll start making some more progress!

border21qi0.jpg

ok.. heres my nursary lol...

PICT0828.jpg

PICT0831.jpg

awh! there will be a baby in me soon!!!!

OK here's my nursery lol, she's in with us to begin with til we move or do a nursery when shes ready for it :)

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

Love the red bed sheets and curtains!! and cute wee moses basket :D

Aw Lisa, don't feel left out hun, yours is georgous too :hug:

they all are :D

Lisa I love the side cotbed you got. i would have loved one but our room is too small

my cot bed is just a normal cot bed.. with one side taken off.. hubbys tyeing it to the side of the bed with some string between our slats and the cotbeds slats so it cant move anywhere.. its perfect hight to.. really really happy with it (plus we dont put the rad on in our room for anyone whos worried) got a great bed extention for co-sleeping!! :)

My LO wont have a nursery. He will be in with us until he sleeps through the night then he will be sharing with his big brother!

Lisa, didn't mean to miss you out chick!

I love your baby bed "all snuggled up" its gorgeous and im very jealous! :hug:

This is Keeley's room
I took these pic's tonight
100_0384.jpg

The same dresser as SarahH has but i have the shelves too
100_0385_00.jpg

100_0388_00.jpg

100_0387_00.jpg

Her dresser with her 1st birthday dress framed
100_0386_00.jpg

100_0389_00.jpg

yayyy!!! I was right...it is you that has the same unit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back