BABY NAMES! want to share your opinion??

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi i love unusual baby names, any one want to share some of there ideas with me?

if i have a lil girl it will either be

Dior Leigh
or
Dior Faith
or
Faith Dior

Which is the nicest?? i cant decide :?

and i aint got a clue bout a lil boy, i love

Rio

but my partner hates it :(
any one want to share there opinions :D

I like Faith Dior the best. My husband and I keep changing our minds.... at the moment we like Beatrice for a girl and Gabe or Challen for a boy- although we'll probab;y pick something completely different when we see bump for the first time!

I love Dior! I like it with either midddle name. Beautiful name!
We're having a boy. We have come up with Kyan (currently my favorite), Ethan, Kalani (its Hawaiin) and Noa (also Hawaiin). Any opinions? Thanks, Melissa

i love kyan but its to similer to my lil cousin ryan lol! but i realy like the sound of Kalani very unusual, im so excited are u? :D

Yes, very excited!! I'm glad you like Kalani - it was our first choice but nobody else seemed to like it. Said it sounded like a girl's name or it was too weird. I like your name Rio for a boy but if your partner hates it than I guess that's a no go. I'm sure there's something you can agree on. Are you gonna find out the baby's sex or do you wanna be surprised? Lots of luck!
Melissa

love Dior Faith
very pretty!
not keen on Rio.
we agreed straight away on girl:- Libby Bethan, but didnt agree on boy until Xmastime. even after we found out it was a boy at 20 weeks!!!
the bump is now named Cody Huw.
what does anyone think???

nia

dionne- I love Faith Dior! It so so pretty and feminine. I have never dior as a name but it is great! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like Faith Dior as well :) My baby girl is due in 9 weeks and we are naming her Mia Lily :D

kimbot1981 said:
I like Faith Dior the best. My husband and I keep changing our minds.... at the moment we like Beatrice for a girl and Gabe or Challen for a boy- although we'll probab;y pick something completely different when we see bump for the first time!
I LOVE the name challen, but dh hates it! ARGH! We have decided on Brennan for a boy and Felicity for a girl...

And I like Faith Dior the best!

i like faith dior really nice name :D

if we have a girl her name will be chelsea lorraine first name has part of my partners mums name and second is my mums name!

or for a boy it will be some thing like ethan or rhyce ?

dunno what do you think?

i like the look of rhyce. but how do you say it?? as in Rice??

its just a different way of spelling rhiece like greece but without the g :D

ohhh right :oops: ! yeah i really like that name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back