Your Next Pregnancy

I dont think theres really anything i would do differently - prob wouldnt have a private scan - which would mean staying team yellow. would try make more of an effort with DTD - poor DH got nothing for months. lol xxx

I would sleep more and stay team yellow again :) xx

I wouldn't do it again thats what I would do different. lol

Try and not have a cesarean.
Not find out the sex.
Embrace my pregnancy a lot more.
Get everything ready properly before baby arrives.

I will try not to be as scared of everything lol! I won't find out the sex- stay team yellow! And probably work longer so I can take more time off. I also changed jobs so would def have longer off after the birth! X

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Great thread :)
I would find out the sex (same as this one ) have a water birth and a 4d scan all the same

I would do the following differently:
Eat less cake

Not buy all the gadgets and gizmos that are out, and waste loads of money on little outfits and shoes that are worn once (if at all) and cost a fortune (I say this but I can't promise ;) )

Stress less

Listen to my body more, I left work at 38 weeks and was completely exhausted!! I then gave birth 2 days later so never got a break!!

Have professional bump piccies
X

I'd stay team yellow again :) I loved the surprise.
I'd make sure I took more bump pictures (weekly).
I think thats it really hopefully I'll get my waterbirth this time, I was induced with Phoebe x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

I wouldn't change anything about actually being pregnant, I had a super easy pregnancy apart from Jack being super strong and actually making me shout Owww all the time at the end lol I'm changing how stressed I was TTCing the first time round, we've just started cycle 2 (AF arrived today) and we're determined to relax this time. We're also not letting them leave me to labour for so long next time, they just left me for 42hrs because Jack 'slept' the whole time. They were only going to give me a c-section if he got stressed. No chance that would've happened because he didn't even cry as he came out!! x

I was thinking about this earlier! I'd stay team yellow, not eat tonnes of shite, actually get time to enjoy things! I was rather stressed during the girls pregnancies cos nothing was going right relationship wise! Oh and planned homebirth next time! Although I'll most likely just drop wherever I am!

I was thinking before as well, it's going to be nice cos we'll be in a position to buy the things we really want whereas last time it was whatever was cheapest:blush: Gs going to be proper like "only the best for my child" so I know he'll go all out! But then I'll feel guilty cos I didn't have it all for the girls! But then I spose it's the love that counts, not the cost of the things they've got!

I might also stay team yellow next time... And I would buy much prettier maternity bras lol! The ones that I have now are plain ugly!

I don't think is do anything differently except relax a bit more.
I loved my pregnancy, and would stick to team yellow (i loved the Suprise)
I'd prob have a 4d scan, and NO epidural. I got one at 8cm and I'm kicking myself cos I probably could have managed without it :)

Next time I AM going to find out the sex but I am not going to tell anybody else! I want to get prepared but would like the surprise to be kept for my family!

I would buy more second hand stuff, I made myself skint so many times buying things brand new when there really is no need!

I would eat less cheesecake.. Tesco decided to reduce my favourite chocolate cheesecake to 50p throughout the whole of TRI3... Disaster!!!!

I will def have another 4d scan and I will try and relax more as i was in and out of hospital with high BP and ended up being diagnosed with pre eclampsia!!

^ I like the idea of finding out the sex but keeping it secret, but having 2 boys already I can see people going on about me having a girl.

The only thing I'd do differently is to leave my job it's killing me the thought of leaving the baby this time.

We're not having any more..sticking with the 2 we have:)
But I honestly don't think I'd do anything differently.
Would have the same midwife ( she delivered both my babies), no drugs ( simply because I've never given birth with pain relief and have loved not having any after effects for me or baby to tackle:)) would have another water birth in a heartbeat, yep...would basically have a re-run of my last 2 experiences:)

I would hope to go into labour on my own this time without an induction before my due date! Obviously I would have one if the baby was at risk again x

I would find out the sex again, buy more things secondhand and dress a bit better during pregnancy this time, last time I had one pair of black trousers for work which went into the bucket when my LO was born!

Its so funny how most of said eat less crap and try to embrace the pregnancy and relax, that's what I'm hoping for too. I don't know why but I was so paranoid of something bad happening throughout my pregnancy I never fully relaxed. I don't even know where this paranoia had come from, I've got no health problems, no family history of health problems etc so it seemed there was nothing to make my fear 'valid' iykwim. My OH is a photographer so I really should've taken advantage of this and had some bump pics done, especially since we have access to a studio pretty much whenever we want. I just kept putting it off and I so wish I'd have had some done now!! I will try my best to stay team yellow next time but it'll be hard. I know there's absolutely nothing I can do about it but I really don't wanna be induced again and I really really REALLY want a natural birth (pref a water birth). If I do end up having another c-section I would also like just the epidural (I had epi and a general for mine) as a result I didn't see Angel first and I'm so gutted about that. I know there's a lot of women, esp with little prem babas, who didn't get to see theirs at all for a long time so I know I should be thankful that she was with my OH but I so wanted her to be placed on me straight away and to see her as soon as she was born. One thing that I did really like was that we didn't decide on a name, we just waited and as soon as I had her in my arms I just said Angel and that was how her name was decided it was just completely natural when I said it :) xx

Last edited:
I won't listen to them telling me I don't need a section!!! I will this time be insisting on an elective section. Although after the palava of last time I don't think they will let me deliver naturally! Xxx

I'd like another but told hyperemesis comes back with my next pregnancy too so wouldn't look forward to having that with a little one!! Think id relax more and not do so much, and try and enjoy being pregnant instead of looking forward to it being over! Don't think I'd find out sex the next time! Although I did enjoy buying the right colour clothes!!! X

I'd like another but told hyperemesis comes back with my next pregnancy too so wouldn't look forward to having that with a little one!! Think id relax more and not do so much, and try and enjoy being pregnant instead of looking forward to it being over! Don't think I'd find out sex the next time! Although I did enjoy buying the right colour clothes!!! X

I enjoyed buying the right colour clothes too then I got fed up of seeing pink everywhere haha :p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back