Whats your LO scared off....

Squiglet

Reaction score
For us the list of things that lil miss is terrified off gets longer and longer...

As it was Halloween yesterday I thought it might be interesting to see what our LO's are scared off..

Currently lil miss is terrified of...

The hoover,
Big dogs
Halloween balloons and pumpkins.
The baa-ing sheep
Walking Pooh bear
Dancing bear in the blue house
Hand dryers..
Tumble dryer...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: We try and desensitise her but it doesn't work it just makes it worse.. :rotfl: :rotfl: I shouldn't laugh really..

So what is your LO terrified of? Do you have a little scaredy cat or are you luck and have a brave warrior... :D

I think I might have a brave warrior... nothing much fazes her.

She was playing with a balloon at a party the other week and she popped it in her hand...it scared me to death but she found the loud noise funny! :rotfl: :rotfl:

The only thing she was unsure of was when my mums dog ran through the dining room and his claws made a noise on the wooden floor... but she seems ok with this now.

I really can't think of anything :think: :think: :think: :think:

I have a total scaredy cat! He hates anything that makes a loud or sudden noise, people talking to him loudly, or entering his line of view suddenly. So everything like hoovers, noisy toys, pigs (discovered that one yesterday at the local farm!), people clapping, his great grandad who is slightly deaf and shouts in a broad Scottish accent.. and lots more.

Hoover!

HATES it. And the strange thing is, I used to put the hoover on if she was unsettled as a newb!

A week or so ago I was cleaning upstairs and I took the roller out the hoover to de-fuzz it. Took the roller into another room to clean it over a bin and while I was gone Mhairi managed to switch the hoover on! I ran back into the room to see a paniced child racing towards me on all fours! :rotfl: :rotfl: When she got to me she pulled my joggy bottoms down trying to climb up me!

I shouldn't laugh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Umm so far

Hoover
Handdryers

I cant think of anything else

Nothing :lol:

Apart from his uncles fiancee for some strange reason. He screams at her constantly and looks at her like she's odd :lol:

I think he's onto something half the time

I'm lucky with both of mine, nothing phases them. I hoover whilst Cally is asleep downstairs and she doesn't even stir.

Ummm, he dosent like the shreader, apart from that hes not to bothered by things... he can be a big girls blouse though!

Absolutely nothing. The day i brought her home from hospital i hoovered and she didn't care. Calms her down now. I think it's coz it's louder than her!

Quite a few things, but mainly this at the moment

fisherpricephone.jpg

Its the eyes! As soon as it moves he totally freaks out!

sweetcheeks so it Dan! He got one last year for christmas and its been hid in his room ever since. I get it out every now and then to check and he screams everytime!

Aaron hates the hoover and hand dryers (or toilet wind as he calls them :lol: )he also doesn't like the dark. Nothing used to bother him when he was younger!

nothing fazes Jam, hes pretty chilled out tho he gets worried about me when I hoover, he puts an arm out to move me away from the noise lol :lol:

Misslarue said:
sweetcheeks so it Dan! He got one last year for christmas and its been hid in his room ever since. I get it out every now and then to check and he screams everytime!

aww bless him :lol: i find it quite funny :shhh: He's ok with it until it starts bouncing then he goes crazy :rotfl:

Misslarue said:
Quite a few things, but mainly this at the moment

fisherpricephone.jpg

Its the eyes! As soon as it moves he totally freaks out!

Sh*t!

I'm scared of that!

Kim x x x x

The hoover but only mine :lol: Not very useful lol. She screams blue murder when I hoover but at my mums she follows it round laughing.

This:
132777.jpg

When it starts laughing lol

MissLaure IM scared of that phone!

Shes scared of me when I wash my hair and have a towel round it! Soon as the towel is off she thinks me with wet hair is hilarious and starts giggling!!!

DD is terrified of clowns.

DS is scared of people and noise. He's not very sociable lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back