It pays to complain :-)

wannabmummy

Reaction score
So I sent the baby bond people an email after being disappointed with our 4D scan yesterday and they called me today and apologised loads! They said I could either have a 50% refund or a rescan - so we have booked in to have a free rescan in 3 weeks time, so I am happy! :) we will get pics and DVD again so hopefully he will be in a better position and a bit more awake! So excited about seeing him again, and really pleased I wrote an email to them. Even if he is in an awkward position again I won't feel like we have wasted any money because they have given us another chance to see him! So I am very pleased :) xx

That's good to hear hun :D How exciting, another 4D scan! :yay: x x

Yey it pays to complain sometime! But for that money they should do! xx

Yeah I know I feel good that I emailed them! Looking forward to seeing the little man again too :) thanks for the tip Carly! I don't drink redbull so that will def send him mad before hand! :) xx

Thats great hun! Most places don't know if you're happy or not till you give them feedback, My OH complains loads lol xx

:yay: that's great to hear! I'm so pleased for you!!

xx

Oh brilliant news Hun. Hopefully your LO will be a bit more cooperative. :) xx

I'd heard these private scan places were very good if you weren't satisfied. Especially if it's a gender scan they let you come back and back and back. For the money they should be very good!

That's fab hun. Our first babybond experience was disappointing too and they offered to do it again. Second time was much much better.xxx

Thats great to hear!! :)
Bet your glad you complained now, think you may need some sort of sugary drink/food before to wake bubs up :) X

I always have chocolate about 30 mins before scans....another tip I got from here :D, glad they responded hunny xxxxxxx

When we had ours, he told me to have loads of OJ, and no coffee, as that will make the baby sleepy, and I kept drinking OJ through the scan, so baby was moving about. He said we had the best one of the weekend, I also had a little chocolate, so see if that helps.

That's great news! Pleased for you! I'm on my phone so I can't see your ticker and I've forgot how far along u are. How many weeks will you be when you have the scan then? :)

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

That's great news! Pleased for you! I'm on my phone so I can't see your ticker and I've forgot how far along u are. How many weeks will you be when you have the scan then? :)

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Rach; wannabmummy is 27+5 at the moment so will be 30/31 weeks :)
x

Last edited:
Aww you just make it into the recommended time frame then!

Bet you get some amazing pictures this time round - fingers crossed anyway! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back