Whats your LO scared off....

Squiglet said:
Well we can add electric drill to the list too... :roll: DH finally put up a stair gate and lil miss nearly crapped herself when the drill went... :rotfl: Mind every time she went for his tools, DH put the drill on and she nearly had a heart attack in her attempt to get away... :rotfl: :rotfl:

aww bless her!! :rotfl:

Its mean, but it is quite funny when things make them jump :lol: I thought i was going to make Iz cry earlier cos i shouted :oops: Not really at but i was bending over to pick up yet more soggy toast off the floor when one of her highchair toys smacked me on the head. It bloody hurt, plus im having one of thise days so i was like "AAARRRHH IIIZZZZZZZIIIIEEEE!!!!" Looked up at her and she was blank, you know like that pause of doom they have bofore they REALLY start crying, well i thought that was conming (god i felt awful for a sec)but instead she just creased up. Apparently throwing big toys full speed at mummy's head is hilarious :evil: :lol:

Haha LO used to be scared of everyone she seen when she was a newby. now if you try and scare her (not that i do) lol like deep voices etc she laughs her ass off. she just stares at the hoover. the is one thing she hates atm, and thats my sisters cat.
she likes any other cats she sees she only has to look at my sisters cat an up goes the lip!!
haha aw

:think: :think:
Cant think of anything at the moment which is nice, shes just too laid back like her Daddy, but she does jump if you walk into the room suddenly :lol:

Nothing really, Layla's a tough little lady...the only thing that scares her is when you tear selotape off and it makes that ripping sound :(

Men, thats all that bothers her. Ohh and my mum but to be honest she scares me to at time's :rotfl:

awwww i remember the first time kyran got the hiccups when we are still in the hospital!! his little arms would fly up into the sky and he'd do a sort of startled jig every time he hiccupped, so cute! he was jumpy as hell when he was first born, i swear he nearly jumped out of his hospital cot a few times in the early days at the slightest thing! Every was too loud out of mummies tummy!

Right now... me leaving the room. You'd think I was amputating without anaesthetic from the screams. :(

the food processor, but only until she sees its fooooooooooooood, lovely fooooooooood! :rotfl:

Jessie used to be terrified of her spanish granny when she was a baby :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: the woman would insist on yelling at the top of her voice around the baby in pure mediterranean style. Her son (my ex) once asked her not to shout as the baby wasnt deaf...yet! :shock: :roll:

Misslarue said:
Quite a few things, but mainly this at the moment

fisherpricephone.jpg

Its the eyes! As soon as it moves he totally freaks out!

Aww wow I had that when I was little :lol:

The only thing that he cries at is if anyone is drilling, and he isn't keen on people who wear glasses.

Isaac isn't scared of much, he doesn't mind the dark, he loves all creatures including spiders and creepy crawlies. He is scared of cbeebies Something special though. We think it is because some of the children look diferent, which obvioulsy he doesn't understand. I would be mortified if he reacted badly to a special needs child at play centre or school. I'm not sure what to do about it to be honest? Isaac has a disabled cousin we have seen a handfull of times and Isaac was quite wary and we did have to keep them apart because Bailey (his cousin) can be unpredictable and unintentionaly spitefull. Not sure what I can do?

:think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back