Your early pregnancy symptoms

Hi Clover. I had lots of cm before i got my bfp and my boobs were sore and felt heavy. I was also very moody. Fingers x for you x x

I felt for sure I was out the month I got my bfp. I had no symptoms that were different to AF. I had my normal achy breasts and cramps. I didn't even test until I was about 5 days late. I got IB but not until after my BFP and it just came as a few days of brown tinged CM.

Anyone else have really dry and chapped lips, ive never had it normally and the last few weeks nothing i do seems to help! My skin has been quite drier than normal too.

A full feeling in my stomach, like my bladder was full all the time (lasted a week) nausea, heartburn (every time I had toast Lol) and swollen fingers xx

Does anyone else have a sore tailbone?
I'm 5 + 6 and mine is killing me. I initially put it down to spinning classes prior to my bfp, but it's gone on now for weeks. It hurts to sit down, stand up, reach down for things etc.
Is this all part of the changes that's occurring inside of me?

I can tell I'm pregnant before testing as my boobs are really sore and swollen and I need to eat the earth!!!! I mean I will ponder what I fancy, get something in my head then have to eat it right then. It's just stupid!!! I'm going to end up the size of a house!!

Haha Millersmrs
I'm exactly the same, I didn't get lunch till 2 PM today and felt so hungry and faint!!! Boobs really hurt today too

xxxxxxx

Haha Millersmrs
I'm exactly the same, I didn't get lunch till 2 PM today and felt so hungry and faint!!! Boobs really hurt today too

xxxxxxx

I'm just cooking a stir fry as I'm trying to be good with food as much as I can. Added a bit of sweet chilli sauce to the meat and veg - I now want to pour the bottle down my neck :shock: sweet chilli sauce has never had that effect on me!! X

I'm 5 + 6 and mine is killing me. I initially put it down to spinning classes prior to my bfp, but it's gone on now for weeks. It hurts to sit down, stand up, reach down for things etc.

Me! I'm around 5+6 (I think) and experiencing this too! x

Me! I'm around 5+6 (I think) and experiencing this too! x

Mine is killing me!!
Much more reassuring when someone else is experiencing it too :) X

I suspected I was pregnant when I started to get extremely sore nipples, and noticed more prominent veins across my breasts and chest. I then started to get really bad cramps and severe nausea (which is being very persistent now!) 3 days later, I dreamt I was pregnant, so woke up and tested.

Already had an early scan 16/3/2016 due to abdominal pain, relieved to see baby is in the womb! Another early scan booked 29/03/2016 - really excited to see my little bug again!

For those TTC, don't give up hope! We have been trying for 3 years, I even had surgery to check for infertility issues.

Oh Baby bug
That's lovely after 3 years wow I TTC for 2 years but NTNP for 2 years also
When are you due? :)

xxxxx

I'm due 2nd week November, hoping they can confirm at date on 29th. Everything is based on 28 day cycle and mine are so irregular, so they need to base it on measurements. Hubby and I reckon 14th :)

Oh that's brilliant I'm due 15th November but coukd be a bit later as I Ovulated late this cycle
Have you joined the November mummies thread? It's a bit quiet on there at the moment
Is this your first baby? :)

Xxxx

Before my BFP my boobs were agony.
Now (somewhere between 4 and 6 weeks) my only real symptom is increased saliva to the point where I can see it spraying when I'm talking!!!
I get an occasional bought of nausea but nothing to write home about.
Oh yeah and I am totally 110% knackered allllllllllllll the time!!

Got an official bfp today after two days of squinters :-D

Gonna write down my early symptoms while I still remember them.

1dpo - the worst heartburn iv ever experienced
2-4dpo - vivid dreams
4-8dpo - twinges, slight nausea, slight constipation and the surest boobs ever
9-11dpo - sore boobs, excess wind

Congratulations Sparkles, how are you feeling today? :)

Xxxx

I've been trying for about 7 years, after such a long time with no official diagnosis just accepted that I would never....

Went on holiday to egypt the week before my period was due. I went with a friend who is about 4 times my size and twice my age! I am 4'10" and 9 stone...I ate three times as much food as she did and was confused that I seemed as tired as her the whole time! At this point I had no idea, just thought I was in for a bad period...

I also had what I thought was going to be a bad cold, feverish, the lot, but it went away the next day. I had indigestion and a funny tummy which for me is highly unusual. I put it down to being in egypt but looking back and now knowing I was already pregnant then my body was trying to tell me something!

My boobs became heavy and felt hot and swollen, nippels very sensitive, difficulty sleeping on my front, became more noticeable after pregnancy test.

Then obviously missed my period. It hasn't been confirmed yet but I think I'm about 5 and a half weeks and seem to already have all the symptoms. Weird you others have mentioned sneezing as I keep getting bouts of it!

I keep getting occassionally cramps which are freaking me out slightly!

Oh yes and one other big sign for me was tiredness - I work late shifts so usually bedtime is 2am and I get up between 10 and 11am, but since the week before my period my body demands sleep a lot earlier, I've been finishing work early enough to get to bed for about 11pm and i'm up about 6 or 7am without setting an alarm. This is unusual for me so did make me wonder what was going on! This has continued, I feel like my body is resetting itself ready for a baby!

I've felt slightly nauseous since a few days after my period was missed but feel like I might actually be sick this morning. Another big one for me is that just before my period was due I went right off alcohol. I smoke too and I noticed they started to taste very strong, and now I haven't been able to smoke for a few days. My body seems to be making healthy choices of its own accord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back