Your Early Pregnancy Symptoms

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ladies what were your very first early pregnancy symptoms if any? :)

hiya,

my first symptoms with all 3 pregnancies where tender boobs and very sensitive nipples, feeling very tired, and then not so long after morning sickness, as i have had 2 before this time i could feel my lower tummy was quiet big.

i also think you just know especially if you have had one before.

good luck :hug:

I was sooo tired but thought it was just because we had moved house. Then I went to a Christmas party, was almost falling asleep, didn't drink much and didn't like the food- everyone else loved it! My friend told me to take a test the next day as it was so bizarre of me to be like this (normally a party animal that would ride through the tiredness and love all food!) She was joking but I realised I was a little bit late...

My first symptom was AF type cramp's, then came the tender boobs and huge nipples, then the sickness :puke:

mine were mainly headacehs and tiredness but also had tingling boobs which then turned sore but didnt last long.

6 days of extreme nausea and crampin, then nothin for 2 weeks.
after i got my BFP sore boobs and crampin.

The very first symptoms I had which would have been 3 days past ovulation is feeling very tired, sleeping at my desk and waking up later than usual. About 10 dpo I had very sore boobs and had been very moody. 14dpo Cramps which felt like AF was coming on, then an addition to that nausea picked up.

Were these symptoms before you got your BFP? Like in the first 2 weeks of pregnancy?

I thought my period was due to start as i simply had all those symptoms, craps at night, sore boobs, i only got suspicious when i never started bleeding, so tested 3 days after due and got the shock of my life. I never had sickness though but i did spend first few weeks in bed i was so tired

mine were (i had a M/C at 5-6 weeks!) :-

really bad headache
AF type cramps along with 'popping' sensations in my tummy
extremely tired (dont usually go to bed till around 12am but was falling asleep at 8.30/9pm!)
really tender nipples and boobs

So feeling really tired in the first week could be a symptom? I know Im probably symptom spotting but I have been so unbelievably tired over the last few days, I could go to sleep on my desk right now. Its probably just wishful thinking. I have been feeling an incy wincy bit nauseous in the mornings too but Im putting that down to being hungry. I have no sore boobs, but my tummy is so bloated its like a rock. Im only about 6-8 DPO though so could it be possible so early? :?

I got sore boobs before my BFP, about three days before AF was due, I sort of knew I was because I knew the feeling from last time.

Last time I was mega tired, I went out for my birthday and could barely hold myself up, we all ended up coming home early!

I am mega tired this time too, but I can't remember when this came on. I got the nauseous feelings just after the AF due date.

mine were crampy tummy a couple of days po, really bloated from about 6 days po which i still have, really sore lower back and hip. sicky feeling on and off from about 6 dpo and really tired had no energy from about 6 or 7dpo. i dont think i had any (.)(.) pain until this week.

Ooh! Im praying that mine are pregnancy symptoms! I wouldnt think of any of them as possible symptoms if it wasnt for the tiredness. Ive never felt like this before. :pray:

:pray: i hope so loola, what are your symptoms? tbh when your pregnant you just have a gut feeling, sound to me like you have it.

Loola, for me being tired was the first sign. I just knew. I am so energetic and would never dream of having a mid afternoon nap but I found for those days (from 3dpo till I tested) it was unbearable to stay awake. I was cancelling appointments taking a rest.

The next one was sore boobs. Then I tested 10-11 dpo and it was a very faint line (positive).

Nausea started I believe a little later, wasnt an early symptom for me.

Ooooh ive got the nausea feeling on and off aswell as peeing loads and im tired and very irratable more so than normal

I have to keep reminding myself that I always bloat after ovulation, but all the previous months that I have symptom spotted was because I had sore boobs, skin break outs and bloatedness, which were AF symptoms in retrospect. The other thing that gives me hope this month is that I recently gave up smoking completely, but I had really been craving a cigarette until 2 days ago. Now the thought turns my stomach. :pray: Im just praying my temps get higher and higher!

Thanks Flossy! Im really hoping your test is positive :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back