pregnancy symptoms

angel87

Reaction score
hi all, im only9 weeks pregnant, just wanted ask u guys when did your early pregnancy symptoms sch as morning sickness and tiredness etc...start towear off.
mine have already started this last week, my nausea and tiredness dont seem there now!!!!
xxx

I remember mine going around 9/10 weeks then coming back again.....enjoy it because it might not last! :)

For me I never really had any symptoms with any if my 3 pregnancies except for sore boobs which pretty much continued all the way through. Have had a few tired days but they seem to disappear as soon as I get them and I'm full of energy again. Sickness has been non existant too, feel like I'm missing out here lol

In general its from 12 weeks you start to fel better but then again everyone is so different x

Wow cant believe it I was about to start this thread. Ive just realised Ive eaten loads today, back to my old eating habits!! Before my apetite was totally gone and I was sick most days if not Id spend time in the bathroom feeling sick.

I also slept on my front last night, and Im really worried that theres no baby anymore, although I think logically its because Im not constipated anymore (sorry TMI!!) so Im not bloated.

Im 11 + 1 today and its only the last couple of days the symptoms have been wearing off, just keep squeezing my boobs to check they're still tender lol!

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant, I thought the bottom of my back was aching and I felt sick because I'd been quite ill over Christmas, now I know that's not the case lol! This morning the awful nausea seemed that little bit more bearable with a good explanation behind it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back