Your early pregnancy symptoms

Had absolutely nothing. Not one sign that I was pregnant until I tested at 14 dpo.

Good luck in your 2ww!

Hey girls
Well I'm 6dpo
Normally my boobs are sore after Ovulation right up to AF but the are just a bit tingly on and off
No other symptoms as yet, thanks for all your replies really appreciate your support
Hopefully I will be joining you all soon :)

Xxxx

I had sore boobs, vivid dreams and felt exhausted. Symptoms started at 4dpo!

Last edited:
Was shopping one day just before Christmas Day and just had to stop and breathe and hold on to my husband... The only way I could describe it to my husband was that I felt weird! Didn't know then but it made me think, then my boobs were very sore, but I have this before af too. This time though, my nipples could have cut glass. They were erect constantly! Weeing a lot from very early on too. Didn't have this with early miscarriage last time...
I felt sick too but used to feel sick when I woke up before.
Also, sleep pattern became and still is erratic. I wake up at a random time to wee and don't to back to sleep usually.
Vivid dreams in which was arguing with everyone....!

Thanks girls
It's strange how some if you said sore boobs is a symptom, this is a big symptom of AF for me ...normally from 7dpo up to a few days before AF they are unbearably sore ...They calm down a day or so before AF so I suppose that is the drop in pregesterone which signals AF
(Been researching haha) so if my boobs get sore and stay sore right up to AF then it may be a sign of pregnancy
No Soreness as yet ....keep poking them :poke:

I've had 0 symptoms today

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Bit of an update

Had cramping in 8dpo and throbbing/shooting sensations in my boobs but they weren't sore to the touch
Vivid dream overnight, really weird!!!

9dpo no cramps or symptoms really just thirsty and a sore throat , tested BFN woke in the night to pee twice

Today 10dpo woke up with really sore boobs they litrally feel hot and they are throbbing
I get sore boobs before AF so this is normal for me, felt a bit sick and had a couple of cramps today...also ive broken out in spots, which is an AF sign for me
Peeing a lot
Not tested today

Thanks for all your posts and keep them coming!! :)

Xxxx

Just felt really dizzy when I stood up...not SS haha !!

xxxxxx

Good luck Clover.
Hope you are close to having your little one pop up as two pink lines; I really do.
Now I look back on it, I knew that my breast pain was different from ad when pregnant. They felt like buoys, trying to keep me afloat. Also, as I put earlier, nipples could have cut glass(!) but I forgot to say that my breasts looked so very different too, even at what must have been 4/5 weeks, even earlier maybe. My nipples were dark brown and oily, my veins looked like they were trying to tear themselves out of me and areoles huge, but when cold went bumpy and smaller again.
Looking back, I knew, but would never have said anything, after trying for a long time and always getting disappointed.
I am wishing you lots and lots of baby dust!

Hi siamesecatlady
My boobs do hurt and feel big but they do every month so I know it's a pre AF symptom but I remember when I was pregnant with with my little boy I thought I had pre AF boobs and I was pregnant
I was just incredibly moody last night which is pre AF but normally just before
I hope I will have 2 pink lines this month but I'm almost certain AF will arrive
After 23 months ttc I just can't imagine it now

Thanks for your help hun

xxxxxxxx

I felt like I was just about to come on my period! My boobs were/are so sore, especially the nipples! And I have very similar menstural cramps in my lower stomach! Also I feel like I've done an abs workout! Obviously from where everything is stretching x

sore back, very tender boobs/nipples and period like cramps.. that's how I've known both times xx

Hi girlies, all I'v had is backache and cramps, haven't got sore boobs yet which I kind of want lol !

Oh, Clover. Just read your reply. I felt the same and still feel that it can't be true now, at 10 weeks. Had some spotting last night and panicked...
I believe it can happen for you. Try to believe it too. I can empathise with how you feel. It has to be the right time; I truly believe that, although I found that hard to think about when we're ttc for so long.
I cannot tell you how much I hope it's soon! Xx

Oh, Clover. Just read your reply. I felt the same and still feel that it can't be true now, at 10 weeks. Had some spotting last night and panicked...
I believe it can happen for you. Try to believe it too. I can empathise with how you feel. It has to be the right time; I truly believe that, although I found that hard to think about when we're ttc for so long.
I cannot tell you how much I hope it's soon! Xx
Sorry only just seen your reply hun, really hope the spotting was nothing to worry about, I had spotting at 10 weeks with my little boy but everything was fine , and thank you for your kind words I really appreciate your support :)

Well I think AF is coming as I've woke this morning and my boobs have suddenly stopped hurting That's the one sign that AF is arriving for me so hey ho ...just got to wait now

Thank you to you all for bring so kind :)
I hope I get to post on here 'officially ' soon

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Girls
Just resurrecting my post from last month
I wasn't pregnant last month but I'm now 10dpo and have totally different symptoms from previous months

Frequent urination at night, waking up in the night with hot flushes
Nausea on and off
Congested, feel like I'm getting a cold
Very hungry
Cramping but not like AF cramps

Boobs are sore but that's a AF sign

xxxxxx

Ah my post didn't appear?! I said that it sounds promising

I had cramping, diarrhoea and gradually started getting more tired as days went by...

When will you be testing? X

I felt like I was just about to come on my period! My boobs were/are so sore, especially the nipples! And I have very similar menstural cramps in my lower stomach! Also I feel like I've done an abs workout! Obviously from where everything is stretching x

Ooh....I'm so glad I spotted your post.
I too am getting painfully sore nipples and feeling super tired, but what's strange are my abs. Now I was working out prior to my bfp so I put these ab aches down to that. But it's been well over a week and it's still really uncomfortable. So is this everything stretching then? Is that what it means? That's blinking amazing..... I'm get more and more wonderfully surprised as I find out more about pregnancy :flower:

Is anyone eating more? I'm five weeks now and literally cannot stop stuffing my face. I'm usually so controlled over my diet (veg, fruit limited carbs) now I'm like a human bread bin. Certainly not helping with my bloat

I can't stop eating either! Even though I feel sick, I just need to eat!!! I'm trying to be sensible with it though and not eat too much crappy food as over the last year and a half I've lost seven and a half stone so don't want to become unhealthy again! So trying my best to snack on fruit and veggies etc! :) I'm 9weeks and 3 days and just want to eat the world!!! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back