Your DREAM wedding dress....

oh muppet mummy - that dress you posted is amazing!
i love the purple back panal in it!!!

Oh how i wish i could have that dress!

Sarah&Braydon said:
muppet mummy that dress is totally gorgous,
which is ur fav dress now?

I love them both...the purple is georgous!

I went for the ivory one in the end as it was cheaper, and its the same style as one I'd already bought that was too small (which I need to put on ebay), I'd set my heart on that design....it was still more than I was supposed to be spending on a dress :oops: I think £180 is totally bargainous for a wedding dress though, espcially a brand new one :dance:

KellyG.....Ooooh! cool. How was it?

it was lovely, i really liked it as it was simple not too much detail also like you i didnt hve a huge budget for a dress. Its stuck in my wardrobe now havent even had it dry cleaned from the wedding :oops: A good thing about it being corset is that you can pull it tighter or loosen it a bit which can make it bigger or smaller. I hadnt lost as much weight as i had liked by the time my wedding came round but it worked out ok for that reason.

i got mine off ebay too but mine came from hong kong. I'll put a pic on if you like but wont keep it up long as i hate my pic being took and i cringe when i look at photo's of myself.

EDITED with a couple of pics

scan0030.jpg

scan0023.jpg

You cant see the detail that great in the pics

I don't know where to start :(

We have a family wedding in June this year so I want to wait and see what the bride is wearing so I don't get anything similar :lol: (We don't really like her tbh ;))

KellyG....Oh wow! you looked totally georgous on your wedding day, and the dress looks great :D Thanks for posting that, I was dying to see what it looked like on a real person, only seen it on a mannequin up to now :)

Bee said:

We have a family wedding in June this year so I want to wait and see what the bride is wearing so I don't get anything similar :lol: (We don't really like her tbh ;))

What sort of style do you like? Have you had a look through any bridal mags theres bound to be something which stands out.

Kelly G you look really good and really happy. The dress is gorgeous.

I'm very traditional, and considering I'd only ever plan to be married once, I'd wear my dress in the reception too. You only get married once don't you (well... ideally..) ;)

I'm not over the top but would admit to the fact I want peopl to look at me and think 'god she looks gorgeous!', and I want to feel gorgeous too.

priv_711.jpg

LOVE that

wedding-gown.jpg

And I'd be so made up with that, it's beautiful!

I'm one of these girls who've been planning their weddings since they were about 6 :wall:

I'm wearing my dress all day (well from 2pm), it seems a shame to take it off in the evening when you only wear it for one day! :D

Okay i never thought of that my dress as a train and its quite puffy i have to wear it from about 10.30 in the morning :wall: Its going to be dragging me down my 10 in the evening. :roll:
Oh well at least i get my monies worth.

Dresses are beautiful girls :D
It makes me wanna get married :(

Bloom said:
Bee said:

What sort of style do you like? Have you had a look through any bridal mags theres bound to be something which stands out.

Kelly G you look really good and really happy. The dress is gorgeous.

Yeah I've done that and all I've came up with is that I want a loosely crossed back (iykwim :lol:) with black ribbon to tie in the colour scheme.

Bloom said:
Okay i never thought of that my dress as a train and its quite puffy i have to wear it from about 10.30 in the morning :wall: Its going to be dragging me down my 10 in the evening. :roll:
Oh well at least i get my monies worth.

I had a hook added (a teeny teeny one) to my train and the back of my dress so the train hooked up and lay nicely on the back of the dress - is that a possibilty?

I wore mine from the wedding until midnight - and we got married at 1pm! I was 18 weeks preg and a little sick of being tied in by the end of the night but there was NO way i was taking my dress off until I was home. Lol. My train got a little muddy by the end of the night but nothing very noticeable.

something like this
Akiko_Ogawa-2.jpg

or this
T-TB2-0519.jpg

and lots of hippie flowers in my hair! and bare feet! and beads on my wrists and around my neck- plastic colourful sparkley ones!

lol i dont like full length either :lol:

You said money no object, right? Well... I would like something like this. There are some that I like even more, but I will have to go hunting for longer. I'm already married but we didn't have a wedding and we toy with the idea of having a vow renewal with all of our friends and family, so dresses are something I still think about.

J00975109

This mine - i found it off ebay - its beautiful. I never wore anything like this to my own wedding but i think when i hit 10 years with oh i want to have a blessing and I will wear something like this!

weddingdress.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back