Your avatar

LucyBee

Reaction score
I got my avatar when I joined the forum and now I can't bring myself to change it even though I'd like something different.

There are some people on here who have always had the same avatar and I almost wouldn't recognise them without it....Urchin and her...urchins, Rach and her kitten and ducklings.

What other avatars could you not bear for people to part with and what made you choose the avatar you've got???

Lx

Mine is quite self explanatory, I think that the female body can do amazing things! Imagine me being able to produce milk!?!

I'll be really sad when I have to change mine.

I recognise people by their avatars too.

Valentine Xxx

Id miss Misssaras avatar! and im loving Gordielass new avatar! ;)

mines of Sophie at her 4d scan, it will be nice to put a real picture of her up there once shes here!

I have Daniel as my avatar when he was first born, although I have been thinking of changing it to one more recent.

I love Urchins avatars, they're really cool...I want them all :twisted: ...but I aint no Urchin! :moon: :lol:

Mel&Beans Elmo (it was her wasn't it?) avatar used to make me feel really hyper, lol and as for Foxxi, well everytime I see it I become so jealous of that womans beauty! :D

I could talk about avatars all evening :roll: :lol:

midna said:
mine is self explanatory too .. :D

I used to like your pink emo skull and crossbones...it had an element of creepiness to it :twisted:

mine's just boring old flowers. None of my others seem to be the right size :(

I love Rusks avatar, cute lil doggy :D Makes me smile :D

Mine is of my beautiful daughter :D

LucyBee... I love your Avatar, I always recognise you from it. :cheer:

Love:

Valentines :dance:
Foxxi's
A&J's - always makes me wanna rock :dance: :lol:

Just one's from top of my head but there are loads I love.

I got mine cos I felt slightly amused by their shocked little faces when the cross falls :rotfl:

kazlin said:
lol and as for Foxxi, well everytime I see it I become so jealous of that womans beauty! :D

Quite understandable my dear, I am a natural beauty! :rotfl: I have no idea why I picked that pic as my avater.. It was taken by me after a night out at about 3 in the morning..I couldnt sleep so thought it would be fun to take a pic looking like a goon :D

I used to love Redshoes old avater ...always reminded me of The Wizard Of Oz and I love that film.

I recognise Kazlin ( :wink: x), LaineyG, Urchin, Valentine, SweetCheeks and Trixipaws for their avaters too and thats about it I think :think:

Oh, and you Lucybee..I recognise yours too :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I got mine cos I felt slightly amused by their shocked little faces when the cross falls :rotfl:

:rotfl: Brilliant; I just watched it; I've never noticed it does that before :D

zebrastripes said:
mine's just boring old flowers. None of my others seem to be the right size :(

I think it suits you though. I imagine you to be very natural, loving the outdoors and pretty easy going...maybe a bit of a modern day hippie even. Apologies if I'm wrong :hug:

I just can't change mine - I've had it for almost a year - Monster_munch made it for me and apparently I can only change it when I get pregnant. It would feel like someone changed my face if I changed it :D

I always change mine

I get bored easily... haha!

Mines Callum after his first bath at home, i think its cute

Oh while we are on the subject of avatars, I have one for Squiglet if ever she fancies a change:

images.jpg

:D

lfc_sarah said:
I always change mine

I get bored easily... haha!

Mines Callum after his first bath at home, i think its cute
thats why i have mine the way it is - i couldn't decide on one picture :oops:

Mine is one of my fav pics of Cara and I together, I might change it soon though.

I've had mine since I joined - 2 years - couldn't bear to change it. Thats the great thing about being called Alice - you get to look at a hookah smoking caterpillar! :dance:

I recognise people by their avatars too!!
Mines my kiddies lol (you dont say ;)) I would change it regulary too but just never get round to it lol! I;ll probably always have this one now hahha

i can't bare to part with my Posh Spice avatar - i dig it

mines one of my current babies, its my rat Gnarly, he recently had babies himself so hes my handsome stud of a man :D

i know im sad lol

i havent been on long enough to recognise people by avatars but the ones that register with names so far is urchin and zebrastripes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back