You know what...

God I can't wait to get rid of that x-kirsty-x

:shhh:

shes such an attention seeker with her hairy canary!

Some places can be right bitchy. A local one to me has a resident bitch who I used to go out for drinks with, that is until I got a life and a bloke. She constantly has swipes at me, uses multiple identitles and has even slagged my son off! Silly bint, just shows what a loser she is if she needs to attack a baby.
Kirsty, dont worry about it, let her get on with her sad little life :shakehead:

x-kirsty-x said:
I've never done anything to make her dislike me, she just does and I've been told its cos I had a photo of myself as my avatar (as some people do!) and she thinks Im an attention seeking little bitch. Nice.
oh u must be pretty and she must be ugly then lol!

budge said:
x-kirsty-x said:
I love this forum! :oops:

Im a member of another forum (not a pregnancy one) and I've just found out that one of the mods hates me (for no apparent reason) and cant wait for a reason to ban me (she actually made a post telling everyone!) :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've never done anything to make her dislike me, she just does and I've been told its cos I had a photo of myself as my avatar (as some people do!) and she thinks Im an attention seeking little bitch. Nice.

Im just glad Im part of this forum where nobody has little childish tantrums like that and we all just get on :hug: :hug: :hug:

why is your avatar attention seeking? whats it a picture of? are you showing your hairy canary or something?

'hairy canary' :rotfl:

budge said:
x-kirsty-x said:
I love this forum! :oops:

Im a member of another forum (not a pregnancy one) and I've just found out that one of the mods hates me (for no apparent reason) and cant wait for a reason to ban me (she actually made a post telling everyone!) :shock: :shock: :shock:

Im just glad Im part of this forum where nobody has little childish tantrums like that and we all just get on :hug: :hug: :hug:

why is your avatar attention seeking? whats it a picture of? are you showing your hairy canary or something?

'hairy canary' :rotfl:

omg what a silly cow hun!!!!! :shock: :shakehead:

this forum is the best, i think it should come with a warning though - you get addicted to it - i know i have!! :lol:

and i agree - the mods on here are a fantastic bunch of girls!!!!! :cheer:

lol what a great thread :lol:

Its the members that make a forum great, Ive always thought that, but yes if the mods are jealous bitches it doesnt help lol!

Unfortunately on some sites, (definitely not this one!) you get mods who are in it for the power kick, ive seen it in its worse possible light on a massive pagan forum I used to be involved with, and most of the mods were nothing short of egomaniacs lol. There were a couple of cool mods who were in it for the right reasons but they soon got singled out and harassed by the others, and eventually humiliated and pushed out all together.

Thinking about that site just makes me shudder now, I was singled out and pushed out for reasons im still not clear on, but I suspect its because I knew the owners socially but didnt really want to hang out with them, and because I was asked "how long have you been wiccan?" to which I replied "Im not!" lol, they were and I dont think they liked anyone who wasnt :rotfl:

Forum community politics can be bizarre at best, and im so so so glad this place doesnt have any of that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back