You know what...

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I love this forum! :oops:

Im a member of another forum (not a pregnancy one) and I've just found out that one of the mods hates me (for no apparent reason) and cant wait for a reason to ban me (she actually made a post telling everyone!) :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've never done anything to make her dislike me, she just does and I've been told its cos I had a photo of myself as my avatar (as some people do!) and she thinks Im an attention seeking little bitch. Nice.

Im just glad Im part of this forum where nobody has little childish tantrums like that and we all just get on :hug: :hug: :hug:

:shock: OMG sounds like she's got a right problem (whats the forum? i'll join & tell her what for!!)
I expect she's jealous of your good looks hun :D

I've been in the same position before so ditto your post.

It's true though, I was a member of a band forum and it just seemed to be full of arguments and I just got fed up of the same people using threads to argue with people. Use PM if you have to, don't make the rest of us read it!! But yeah everyone on here tends to always get on, and I don't think I've seen any locked threads.

It definately sounds like she's jealous! Sod 'em and stick with this forum! :lol:

Nicola said:
I've been in the same position before so ditto your post.

What forum was that? Thats awful! Did they not even give a reason aprt from your photo? How pathetic and childish. Go on name and shame!!!! :cheer:

sounds like jelousy too me u always look lovley hun and im sure no one here thinks that i love this forum theres not another one like it everyones so nice and really supportive :hug: :hug: aww making me all tearful now

i love this forum too :D

that mod needs to be stripped of the status! shes probably just really jealous

Im not gonna name the site, its just a local one and I actually know some of the people on there. I've never met this mod though, Im not sure what her problem was.

My accounts been deleted now though so its over with, I just let it get to me for a while but Im so over it now :lol:

really, moderators are supposed to be the most decent ppl thats why theyre given the staus!!! :x

Im not a member of any other forums.... But i think its a really nice place here... I love reading what other people have wrote .. and i think its a great place to get tips and advice!! The mods arnt bad either!! :wink: :D

x-kirsty-x said:
I love this forum! :oops:

Im a member of another forum (not a pregnancy one) and I've just found out that one of the mods hates me (for no apparent reason) and cant wait for a reason to ban me (she actually made a post telling everyone!) :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've never done anything to make her dislike me, she just does and I've been told its cos I had a photo of myself as my avatar (as some people do!) and she thinks Im an attention seeking little bitch. Nice.

Im just glad Im part of this forum where nobody has little childish tantrums like that and we all just get on :hug: :hug: :hug:

why is your avatar attention seeking? whats it a picture of? are you showing your hairy canary or something?

budge said:
why is your avatar attention seeking? whats it a picture of? are you showing your hairy canary or something?

:rotfl: No!!

Nothing special, just my face!

i would rejoin and take a picture on my crotch and post that. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111