Your avatar

I recognise people by their avatar and don't always recognise them straight away when they change it! I haven't had mine long is self explanitory is my little girls foot from 12 week scan I just love it think its amazing being able to see all her little toes so clearly!

kazlin said:
Oh while we are on the subject of avatars, I have one for Squiglet if ever she fancies a change:

images.jpg

:D
You're so mean :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Is it just mean or does it really irritate people when someone changes their avatar and you only recognise them by it... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My Avatar is there so I know how many weeks lil miss is... :rotfl:

But as I can't get bl00dy spider pig out my head now... I might just have to have that.. :x :x :x

Mines always been a pciture of Thea normally in a sling lol. I changed it from Thea in a back wrap carry to this one a few weeks back because i love her facial expression in it, it shows her true little monster side :D

Yeah, Melanie, I always recognise you by your old avatar of you and Thea in the sling.

And Misslarue, I always recognise your avatar of Dan.

I want to change my one, but not sure what to :think:

SarahH, I always do a double take at your avatar as it looks like you have a bun on each side of your head and reminds me of Princess Leia :lol: I like it :D :hug:

Snuggle said:
SarahH, I always do a double take at your avatar as it looks like you have a bun on each side of your head and reminds me of Princess Leia :lol: I like it :D :hug:

Hahaha!!! I've never noticed that before!!! Defo changing it now!!

SarahH said:
Snuggle said:

Hahaha!!! I've never noticed that before!!! Defo changing it now!!

Noooo I recognise you from your avatar now :D

Snuggle said:
Always reminds me of Princess Leia too :oops: :D

LucyBee said:
Me too! I didn't realise they weren't buns!

Nope, not buns!! Must be something behind me!!
This is the original pic
DSC00224-1.jpg

Me with my hubby's godmother, who unfort passed away last year.

Away to make a new avatar so I dont look like bun-heed!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: I'd never noticed your buns until now Sarah :lol:

:cheer: for snuggles avatar being back - love it!

think i should go back to my baby hello kitty :)

yeah i recognise everyone by there avatar before i see there name.

mine is my "nephew" when he was a puppy he was adorable and still is, he's called "brian!!" :rotfl:

def always remember budges, and lucybees, and snuggles hippo, glad thats back!! but in general associate people with their avatars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back